36

December 26,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
Christmas went great, I got six new bags, ten pairs of shoes, a chain,a buss down patek Philippe, and some baby clothes.

"I'm bout to head out you good though?" Taurus asked me. 

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile.

"Alright I'll be back in an hour or two"

"Okay babu have fun"

"Alright I love you" he came to give me a kiss.

"I love you too" I pucker my lips and kiss him.

"Wack ass kiss" he mumbled before French kissing me.

"Bye boy" I say pulling away.

"Aight"

He said walked out the room. I noticed his phone was still on the bed beside me. I was gon go after him but I couldn't even move.

"Damn" I whisper before yelling"BABY!"

"YEAH?"

"You left your phone"

"Damn I ain't even notice" he said coming up the stairs.

He wasn't really a big into his phone person- well sometimes.

He kissed my cheek before leaving again and I was about to go to sleep.

Taurus POV// Polo
I had went to the homie crib to see his setup of a studio.

"Wassup" he dapped me up as I walked in.

"Wassup" I close the door behind me.

I listened to the beat he played me and it was nice I could slide on it real quick.

"Yeah pass me the headphones" I passed me the headphones and a blunt I took a few hits of that before walking to the mic.

I got finished at dark. It was about two in the morning. I looked at my phone and Ari was blowing my shit up. I seen a few missed calls from my mama too. She texted me and was going off talking about "if you out cheating on that girl I know something"

I shook my head sitting down and some girls walked in.

"You don't mind do you?"

"Nah I'm finna dip out anyways"

I peeped some girl recording on her phone and I was out for real cus shit get on the shaderoom and Ari on my ass.

I got to my car and called Ari who answered cussing me out.

"I don't know what bitch you wit but she can have you I'm done"

"Baby chill"

"No good bye stay where you are at" she said hanging up.

"It's never that serious" I said pushing the gas all the way home.

I got to the crib and seen her little ass packing and shit. Just moved in.

"What is you doing?"

"Leaving" she said dryly.

"Lay yo pregnant ass the fuck down"

"You was cheating on me?" She turned to me with her bottom lip hanging.

"Can I be honest with you" I say just to scare her.

"Oh my gosh" she grabbed her chest.

"I ain't cheat on you I was at the studio" I say taking off my hoodie.

"Mmmk" she laid in the bed.

"You cook something ?I'm hungry as hell"

"It's something down there"

"Coo" I smile going downstairs and it was just pizza.

My whole smile left my face cause I'm real life sick of pizza. On the road it's pizza,wings, or some quick shit hardly any real meals. I warmed it up anyways and ate downstairs mad as hell.

"You ordered a fucking pizza bro"

"I didn't feel well all day so be lucky you even got that" she said rolling her eyes turning away from me.

"All that attitude, unnecessary" I tell her

"Okay" she said simply so I know she pissed.

"You still mad about me coming in late? I told you where I was"

"Okay Taurus ain't nobody tryna fucking argue" she turned back my way "Damn I dropped it so leave it alone"

"Man whatever" I mumble.

"I don't got time for this shit. It's late as hell and you on bull" she climbed out the bed and left.

"Ion give a fuck" I yell so she can hear me.

I changed clothes and laid in bed, peacefully. About thirty minutes later I went to check on her in the guest room she wasn't even sleep she was on her damn phone. The door was cracked so I just listened.

"No cause T I swear every since I got pregnant it's always some shit" she said sniffling

"Ari calm down" I heard Tiana but you could tell she was tired.

"No it was too fucking early to be getting pregnant" she cried and that's when I walked in.

"Ari come I'm bruh"

"T Ima call you later"

"I'm going to bed. Get y'all shit together and I mean that" Tiana said hanging up.

"Come here" I tell her and she looked at me blankly. "Stop playing and come here"

She walked over to me,slowly. When she got close enough I pulled her into my embrace and didn't let her go. I apologized and rubbed her back as and cried on my shoulder.

"I love you" I pull away wiping her face.

"I love you too" she smiled shyly kissing my cheek.

She walked back to our bedroom and got back in bed.

I looked at her to make sure we were all good and she just smiled. She wrapped her arms around my torso and one leg over mine.

"Good night" I kiss her head.

"Good night" she yawned.