Battle between lovers part 2

Cynthia was now down to 4 pokemon while Y/n hasn't lost a signal pokemon.
Cynthia:Use flash cannon!
Y/n:Aura sphere!
Cynthia's lucario sends a blast of metallic energy as Y/n's sends a sphere of his aura. The two moves clash but Y/n's lucario's aura sphere easily pushes through. The attack connects doing heavy damage but Cynthia's Lucario was just able to hold on.
Y/n:Her pokemon are tough enough to withstand one attack. OK use Swords dance!
Cynthia:Take this moment to use aura sphere!
As Y/n's lucario was surrounded by four holographic Swords spinning around his Cynthia's Lucario sends an aura sphere towards him but the opposing aura pokemon vanished.
Cynthia:W-what?!
Y/n:Use Meteor mash!
Lucario's paws are covered by stars which turn into a bright light as his fist collides with Cynthia's Lucario and knocks it out.

Cynthia:W-what?!Y/n:Use Meteor mash!Lucario's paws are covered by stars which turn into a bright light as his fist collides with Cynthia's Lucario and knocks it out

Ref:Cynthia's Lucario is unable to battle.
Cynthia returns her lucario and then sends out her next pokemon.
Cynthia:Milotic I choose you!
Milotic comes onto the field as Y/n switches out.
Y/n:Dragonite let's go!
Dragonite(moveset:Rain dance, Thunder, Dragon rush, Roost) comes out onto the field.
Y/n:Use rain dance!
Cynthia:Use ice beam!
Dragonite summons a large rain cloud that envelops the sky as Miltotic sends a blast of ice towards the kanto pseudo-legendary pokemon. The dragon pokemon allows himself to get hit as the attack seems to do less than it would have done.
Cynthia:That should have been very effective.
Y/n:It was but Dragonite's ability is multiscale which reduces the damage he takes when he is at full health. Now use thunder!
Cynthia:Dodge!
Dragonite sends a bolt of lightning into the sky as the attacks falls down and with the rain boost Milotic has no chance to dodge as she is hit by the very effective attack. And knocked out in one attack.
Cynthia:Return. Thank you for your assistance.
Ref:Milotic is unable to battle.
Cynthia:Roserade I choose you!
Y/n:Dragonite Return!
He returns Dragonite to his pokeball. He then then sent out another pokemon.
Y/n:Lapras let's go!
He sends out his lapras(moveset different to the battle against Lance)(moveset:Freeze dry, Hydro pump,Thunderbolt,Protect)to go against Cynthia's Roserade.
Cynthia:Use giga drain!
Y/n:Protect!
Roserade sends green strands of energy which try to latch onto Lapras but she summons a barrier that completely nullified the attack.
Y/n:Use Freeze dry!
Lapras sends a wave of icy power that envelops Roserade as the flower can't withstand the frozen blow.

Y/n:Use Freeze dry!Lapras sends a wave of icy power that envelops Roserade as the flower can't withstand the frozen blow

Cynthia:Thank you Roserade you did your best.
Ref:Roserade is unable to battle. Cynthia please send out your last pokemon.
Cynthia:Garchomp stand by for battle!
Cynthia sends out her last pokemon. Her ace Garchomp.

Y/n:Lapras return

Y/n:Lapras return. Charizard her we go!
He returns his water ice type pokemon as he sends out his Ace. His shiny Charizard(move set:Flamethrower, air slash, Dragon rush, Solar beam)

 His shiny Charizard(move set:Flamethrower, air slash, Dragon rush, Solar beam)