Y/n vs Leon

It was now the last match of the second round. Cynthia had just defeated Ash and it was now Y/n vs Leon.

Ref:This will be a 3 on 3 match with substitutions allowed. May both trainers please send out their pokemon.
Leon:Go Aegislash
Y/n:Go Lucario
Both steel type pokemon were sent out and the battle began.
Leon:Use Sacred sword
Y/n:Use sword dance
Aegislash charged towards Lucario with a glowing sword but lucario was too fast and in am instant he disappeared and went behind Aegislash and used Swords dance and 2 holographic Swords spun around Lucario.
Leon:Behind you once again Use sacred sword.
Y/n:Same as before Use Swords dance.
Just like before Lucario disappeared and used another Swords dance.
Y/n:Ice punch now!
Leon:Counter with iron head.
The two moves collide with each other but Lucario's ice punch was just too overpowering and it knocked Aegislash all the way back to the stadium wall but still left standing.
Y/n:Guess it wasn't enough. Use Swords dance once more.
Leon:Use your own Swords dance and charge in with sacred  sword!
Y/n:Lucario wait
After both pokemon used Swords dance Aegislash charged in with sacred sword as lucario stood there. The sword and Shield pokemon got closer.
Y/n:Now use Meteor mash!
Before Sacred sword could connect Meteor mash impacted it knocking it out.
Ref:Aegislash is unable to battle. Leon please send out your next pokemon.
Leon:Go Haxorus!
Y/n:Too easy. Use ice punch.
Leon:Use earthquake.
Haxorus slammed his feet against the earth of the ground but Lucario jumped up before the attack could connect and ice immediately knocked out Haxorus.
Ref:Haxorus is unable to battle.Leon please send out your last pokemon.
Leon:Go charizard!
Leon sends out his ace pokemon charizard but before Y/n could give a command his own charizard came out of his pokeball and seemed to tell Lucario to got back to his own pokeball as the Aura pokemon went back inside. Everyone apart from Cynthia was shocked to see Y/n's alternate colour charizard but they were excited to watch.
Y/n:I get it. You want to battle that charizard don't you.
Charizard gives a nod.
Y/n:OK then. Charizard I choose you!
Leon:Time to have a champion time. Use Ancient power then air slash!
Y/n:Flamethrower then air slash!
The ancient power and Flamethrower connect but the Flamethrower incinerated the rock type move and injured Leon's charizard while their air slash attacks did connect, Y/n's was much stronger and was able incinerate the arena as well as  knock out Leon's ace.
Ref:Leon's charozard is unable to battle which means Y/n is the winner of this match.

Everyone was flabbergasted at the sight of shiny charizard but looked passed it as they looked at the scoreboard and saw the final match of the champion tournament would Y/n vs Cynthia. Everyone was very much excited.