CHAPTER 31

'FINALLY SPEAKS UP'

ARTILLERY WADSWORTH VENIZELOS

I LET Althys sleep after we did that thing and I didn't think it's as good as what I've always read.She's sore all morning so I had to massage her body for a few hours but I didn't complain since she's feeling that because of me.

Beside the point, I did plan on visiting Rheanna because after all this time she's still my step mother.Ang gago ko sa gagawin ko but that's the only way for my soul to finally shut the fuck up.

"Goodmorning Master" bati ng guard nang makapasok ako sa gate

Tinanguan ko lang siya saka nag-park sa labas, huminga ako ng malalim bago deretsong pumasok sa loob and I saw Rheanna.She's sitting in a sofa, alone.

"Artillery" she immediately stood up and bow her head but I immediately shake my head

"You.. don't have to bow" I said as soon as I walk towards her so she stood up straight as if she's scared to me

"I have something to tell you.. I think it's finally time for you to know" aniya kaya magkaharap kaming umupo sa iba

"You can tell me everything, i'm here to fix everything between me, Gunwrench, you and Artherios because I don't want all of you ruining everything in my future wedding" I said as if I've proposed to Althys already

I'm planning to, it's surely gonna happen.

"The day that your mother is assassinated, your father decided to torture her more Art and I just found out about that after he died.." my world shatter as soon as I heard that but I stayed calm because I chose to force myself to hear those things "When you're seven, you witnessed her death because you were sneaking out of the house looking for your mother which is Paint Wadsworth.. but then your father found out and brainwash you"

I gulp hearing those words, after having a pleasuring night I had to deal with this?Funny.

"So that explains all the nightmares I had in these past few years?" I ask trying to hold back my tears

That was my mother in my dream, being tortured to death while I was watching.. I am just a kid that time.

"Yes.." pabulong n'yang sagot

Silence ate the whole house and I couldn't stand it.

"Thanks for those and I apologize for every single thing" I said as I stood up

"Art, wait" napatigil ako sa paglalakad nang sabihin n'ya 'yon "Would you stay with us on christmas eve..?"

"No," I shook my head while biting my lips thinking how could I even stand her presence "Have a good christmas eve"

I left their mansion and my tears starts to fell from my eyes, I took a deep breathe and enter my car.Lumayo lang ako sa mansion nila then I stopped my car so I could take a moment to finally release the tears i've been holding.

I hit the steering wheel of my car and shook my head as soon as I cry out loud like a baby, Rheanna is the reason why my father had to kill my biological mother.They have a child which is Artherios, I don't understand it.