It took Robb longer to get dressed then he would have like but eventually he managed. He left his quarters and walked outside. As he climbed the stairs of the King's Tower he soon regretted making it his chambers. The ice bath had numbed some of the pain but his leg still hurt immensely.

When he finally reach the top two of his guards stood posted at the door and opened it for him. Inside was the wildling, his brother Jon, Eddard Karstark, Lord Bolton and Smalljon Umber. His Uncle Blackfish is outside, with the army, keeping an eye on the Wildlings.

Robb walked over to the desk and sat down. He noticed that the wilding looked rather different then some of the other wildlings. While he wore furs Robb also noticed bronze armor interwoven into them. He had a spike bronze helm on his head and a bronze battle axe that unlike the other wildings, had been made north of the wall, instead of being looted from a died brother of the Night's Watch.

"You've come to accept my terms?" Robb asked, his voice devoid of any emotion.

"Yes." The Wildling said simply.

"Do you speak for the King Beyond the Wall?" Robb questioned.

The Wildling shook his head "No."

"He's to be referred to as, Your Grace." Smalljon Umber said to the boy.

To Robb's surprise the boy seemed quite sorry for the breech in etiquette. "I apologize,- Your Grace." He said testing out the word.

"So if you do not speak for Mance who do you speak for?" Robb asked.

"I speak for the Thenns. You killed my father Styr during the attack on Castle Black. I Signor am now the Magnar of the Thenns."

Robb remembered spearing a seven foot tall balding Wildling, with his Lance during his charge. And if his memory serves him correct, he was weilding the same bronze axe, that this boy now carry.

"So that was the leader of the Thenns" Robb thought, before looking at the Wildling.

"Forgive me but you seem quite different than the other Thenns. You lack the...markings of the others." Robb said struggling to find a polite way to say it.

"We do not earn our marking until we come of age. But I assure you that I lead the Thenns." Signor said his voice firm.

"So why have you come to accept my terms against the wishes of your king?" Robb asked.

Signor was silent for a few moments, before he answered.

"Mance convinced my father that joining him was the only way to save us" Signor said slowly, measuring each of his words "Now that his army has been defeated I believe accepting your terms are the only way to save my people."

Robb nodded at the logical answer "Well I have no problem with accepting your people" He said "As long as you understand the terms, and live by it."

"I do" Signor nodded resolutely "We will accept your laws and take you as our king."

"I will also need 10 sons or daughters as hostages." Robb said firmly.

"Agreed." Signor nodded, after a bit of hesitation.

Robb quietly nodded, as he thought on how to ask his last question.

"I'am told by other members of the Night's Watch that Thenns have been known to eat other men" Robb asked "Is that true."

"We do." Signor replied without flinching.

"That is forbidden in my kingdom. You understand, that will no longer be accepted" Robb said his voice ice-cold "If you enter my kingdom I expect my subjects to be left alone. There will be no raiding or stealing of women. No killing and no eating of others. Now can you stand here and promise these laws will be obeyed".

"We are not like other Freefolk." He said partially offended at the question. "If a Magnar gives a command the command is followed."

"Then we have an agreement" Robb clasped his hands, standing from his chair before walking over to Signor.

"Kneel" Robb ordered, his voice like thunder.

Thankfully Signor knelt without any complaint.

Robb put his arm on Signor's shoulder causing the boy to flinch in surprise, but the new Magnar of Thenns didn't pull away.

"I Robb Of House Stark, First Of His Name, King Of The Seven Knigdoms accept the Thenns into my Kingdom as citizens of the realm" Robb said, his voice hard "I swear to uphold justice and give you shelter from your enemies. Do you Signor, Magnar of the Thenns, swear to accept me as your king and to honor my laws?"

Signor seemed confused with the small ceremony but replied none the less. "I swear."

"Rise." Robb commanded. He offered his hand to Signor and he grabbed it by the forearm. They shook. "Welcome. Return to your people and bring them here."

Signor thanked the king then left. "Your letting the wildlings into the North!?" The Smalljon asked angrily as soon as Signor left the room.

Robb knew that this would not go over well with his lords. Especially with the Umbers. They lived closest to the Wall and where most likely to face raids from wildlings.

However Robb would not show weakness in front of opposition. "I know you are not happy about this. But we have greater enemies to be concerned about. The Others have returned and I would rather not allow them to add the wildlings to their forces. Precautions will be made in order to protect Umber lands from them."

A look of anger remained on the Smalljon's face. "As you say, Your Grace"

After formalising everything else, the Lords except his brother left the room.

It was silent for a few moments before Jon spoke "Well that went well".

"You can say that again" Robb said drily.

Jon chuckled "Smalljon looked like he wanted to strangle you".

Robb sighed "I have no other choice" He said "Hopefully his father Greatjon and the other northern lords will understand".

"Don't worry" Jon assured "They trust you with their lives. They will understand".

"I hope so" Robb said worriedly "Other wise we will have a war on two fronts".

The pair retreated into silence, as each of them thought about the potential future and their war against the Others

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wish me luck guys, for I have an exam tomorrow.

And Done!

So Robb and Jon are discussing about marriages. And as you can see Robb had bluntly said that he will never marry a Tyrell for their backstabbing ways.

Signor of Thenn (One of my favourite ASOIAF character) became the first Wildling to bend his knee to Robb. But worry not for he will not be the last.

(Lol I am updating today, even though I have an exam tomorrow. Lol!!!!)

If you liked the chapter don't forget to leave a comment because always remember reviews are food for a writer's soul.