I was sitting in my cubicle thinking about all the points in the file. It was a great opportunity. If this happens Baba's dreams will come true, a plant in Phulvaspura means more man power which means occupation generation. Villagers will get a job opportunity. It would be win win for everyone. To add on I can repay the Sarpanch within just signing the contract.

I must not let my personal life mess this up. I must talk to Omkar.

While suddenly I got a call and I noticed it was Pattu...
'Shizuka Vanni... actually I was getting bored at home, so Rudra is taking me out for a movie date. I have took the keys along with me. It would be a dinner date followed by late night show...we will reach home in midnight...you please eat and make sure Omkar Anna also eats. Okay I love you Byeeeee' and before I could even utter a word she dropped the call and I huffed at once.

I walked towards Omkar's room to talk to him about the offer but Chandani told me he was having a headache so he left early.

'Jannu Anna....why is the house so dark???' I tried to switch off and switch on the lights but everything was dark. I used my mobile torch light and walked inside the house. The elevator was working fine, the corridor lights were all good, I wondered why alone was this house alone not having electricity.

It was slightly drizzling and thundering today. It was a crazy weather. Raining in the winters wooow Mangalore you are unpredictable. I rolled my eyes and tried to search for candles using my mobile torchlight but I wasn't able to find any. To add on Jannu Anna wasn't picking my call. I was cold as I had got wet in rain. So first things first I went to my room and changed into a tshirt and pajama. I was still very cold so I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of hot coffee. While suddenly I heard some strange sound.

Anklets????

I could hear the sound of Anklets doing a Chan Chan Chan and instinctively I called out...

'Pat...Pattu...is that you baby???' but there was no response.

I gulped nervously.
Then I noticed some dark figure move near the store room and that's when I realise I have never looked into that room.

Wait is it like some room which opens door to the other world???
Ghost world???

Is it like the red room door insidious???
Freak!!!

Or like that one in Aahat??? Which takes you to the other world???

All the horror movies began flashing in my head.

I gulped and nervously asked...
'Who is there???' but there was no response and suddenly I see a dark shadow move and this time I clearly see it's someone and without a second thought I jumped from there and ran downstairs.

I didn't know what I was thinking but all I knew was I need to save myself from this ghost. So first thing what striked me was Omkar.

I knocked the door but looks like the man donates his ears and sleeps. I went on banging the door nonstop and finally after a brief 20 mins he opens the door.
I don't even wait for anything and jump inside his room and close the door shut. He was clearly sleeping as his eyes were still sleepy and here I was trying to gather my breath.

'Wh...What is thi' but before he completes his statement I hugged him tightly. And he froze.

I buried my neck into his chest trying to calm my adrenaline rush but I could listen to his heart beating so loudly but I simply press my head against the smooth skin of his chest only for me to realise he is shirtless!!!

In one go I jump a little away only to notice his Greek God like body shining under the emergency light which was falling on him making him look way too sexy. I swallowed a lump stuck in my throat as I realised he was practically in his boxers infront of me. Like literally my eyes scanned his oh so sexy abs and went a little too low to measure the v line of his hip area. And I had a really tough time not staring lower.

Mukku you don't want to look like a creep!!!

But his messed up long hair, his thick beard, his sexy body a little sweaty, his masculine fragrance, his perfectly carved abs and beautifully painted tattoos on them made me doubt my own intentions.

'What are you doing here? You don't like me around you right? Why are you here now? He asked angrily.

Looks like he's still pissed about what happened in the noon.

'I....I didn't come here by choice...there... there's no electricity at home...'

To which he said...
'Yup some stupid wiring issue happened and then Jannu told me he's gone to find the electrician. God alone knows where the hell is he... anyways...he will be in soon ..you please go to your room!' saying he went to open the door while I ran infront of him and said...

'Ddddonttt open the door... there is a ghost in this house...I ...I saw' and he made a 'WTF' face and said...

'Ghost is not in this house... there are ghosts in your brain...stop it Mukta...Chetkin..zombie...Pretatma...Haakmari...you are a collection of ghost Stories!!!' saying he was about to open the door but I didn't know what to do. I couldn't risk our lives so in one go I pressed my body against his back....I back hugged him and he froze.

'Ddo...Dddont open the door Om...I'm...I'm scared please' I whispered as my hands wrapped around his stomach and for a brief interval he didn't say anything.

He turned around and this time his annoyed voice went softer...
'BabyGirl there are no ghosts!!!" Saying he tried making a little distance from me.

But this time I hugged his stomach tightly and said...
'I sawwwww... believe me...don't leave me baby...I'm scared' saying I hugged him tightly. This time he didn't push me off.
We stood there in each other's warm embrace for a brief span of time. Neither I spoke nor him.

Slowly he caressed my head with his left hand and moved his right on my back and massaged in circular motion calming me down.

'Shhhh relax!!!' his voice was soothing and a little husky.

'Dont open the door please!" I begged him and he simply hummed.

I took in his fragrance and pushed my face more into his stomach. His well defined abs touched my cheeks. His skin is so smooth. Why is this man so hot!!
Suddenly there was a loud thunder and I hugged him a little more tightly while we could hear the rain drops more prominently. It was no longer drizzling. It had begun to rain.

'What do you wanna do now?' he asked softly and I said while still closing my eyes...

'Anything! I just don't want to go out'

He softly caressed my head playing with my hair strand by perming them with his finger and said...
'But you must sleep!'

And without thinking twice I said...
'Then I'll sleep with you!'