"Yes. But I want to do it while I'm still young." He scoffed "And you're the only lady I really know here tonight."

"Your tea parties are always numerous though." I retorted.

"With boys. In case you haven't noticed, I never really spoke to the ladies. I don't know how my friends even succeed in sneaking them in."

"Oh that's true." I said as I pretended to think back and recall some stuff.

"So. This dance. Shall I have it?" He asked again elegantly.

No.

"Are you sure it's right?" I asked him "We already danced once and I don't want rumors starting. I only danced once with Claude as well."

"I'm sure it'll be ok." He assured me.

"Because?" I asked.

"Because." He replied.

Jesus Christ Anastacius you're not a very convincing person.

"My cousin also warned me to watch my behavior in public." I huffed "I'm engaged to your brother, Anastacius. He said it'd look bad on me to dance with you again."

"Shall I deal with your cousin then?" He asked.

His face told me that he wasn't joking. In fact, he was dead serious.

"How?" I asked. If he wanted to bitch-slap Roger, well he may proceed. But his intentions seem more violent so... "No nevermind."

"So. Are we having this dance?" He asked.

"Hmm." I pursed my lips. He seems very insistent "Then promise me one thing, Stacy."

"Yes?" He brightened.

"You're taking responsibility." I poked his chest moodily "You. If rumors spread, you're the bad guy. I'm going directly back to Claude after this."

"Of course!" He agreed with too much enthusiasm for my taste. "No problem. Can you even imagine me looking bad?"

"No." I simply answered. Though I actually could. I remember the multiple fanarts of him getting stab and please, everyone looks bad when they die.

"Then give me your hand." He smiled. Sadly that smile totally convinced me to take it.

Me weak. Me can't resist temptation. Me bad Christian.

Whatever. It's Anastacius.

And then we danced again. We didn't even talk. He looked at me so I looked away. We still danced perfectly though. Only when it ended did I notice that Claude was watching us with a not so happy eye.

Crap.

"Anastacius." I pulled on the crown prince's collar as I pointed at Claude with my chin "You'll explain why I dance more with you than with him rightttttt?"

"Of course." He nodded. "He'll understand."

His rapid answer made me suspicious.