Over night

NARRATOR'S POV

not so soon they reached sana's house, sana immediately went off the motor and gave the helmet she was wearing, to momo. "momo thank you for taking me home, be careful when you drive okay" momo just nodded and was about to go when the front door of sana's house opened, revealing her mother.

"sana you're already here" momo stopped the machine and greeted mrs. minatozaki "good evening mrs. minatozaki" said the girl and immediately got off the motor to shake hands with sana's mother

"she's very polite, i like someone like momo to be with you in the near future, dear" and you're info guys, mrs. minatozaki didn't know about sana's bf, momo looked at sana and she was surprised when she saw that sana was already looking at her.

momo turned her gaze to sana's mother and smiled and suddenly said "mrs. minatozaki I'll have to go, it's getting late my mother maybe finding me rn" momo would have walked away but suddenly mrs. minatozaki said "You can spend the night here at the house, it's dangerous to drive at this hours" momo looked at sana again.

"don't worry about me mrs. minatozaki, I'll be careful driving"

"You can't refuse to my mother's words, momo" sana replied and went inside first. "Did you hear what my daughter said?" sana's mama laughed and went inside as well.

momo just scratched her nape and parked her motorbike in sana's garage and immediately entered the house.

MOMO'S POV

when I entered the house I saw the food served on the table I also saw there my favorite food which is jokbal, I immediately get hungry because of the food served on the table.

"oh momo you're here sana didn't tell me you're coming" sana's dad greeted me with a smile

"ah yes, mrs. minatozaki said it's okay for me to spend the night here tho" and scratched my nape.

"Come on and eat with us, after that you and sana can rest upstairs" I just nodded and sat down next to sana.

we just finished eating and mrs. minatozaki foods is so fcking delicious "mrs. minatozaki your cooking is very  delicious" they laughed at the same time, they smiled and put away the plates, I would have helped them when mr. minatozaki said

"we'll take care of it, follow sana upstairs" sana was already in her room, I smiled at them and bid goodbye and went upstairs.

I knocked on sana's room but no one answered or even opened the door, so I just entered. when I entered I didn't see sana, I heard someone taking a bath in the bathroom so I just sat on her bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

a few minutes passed and she was out of the bathroom. I was using my cellphone so I didn't immediately notice that she was out "momo take a bath too so you're fresh when we sleep" she said.

i'm shocked a bit, I just nodded and said "but I don't have any clothes with me hehe" and scratched the back of my neck with shyness "I'll take care of it, you go into the bathroom and I'll just hand you your clothes later"

I just smiled at her and took the towel and went into the bathroom.

a few minutes passed and I also finished taking a shower, I could hear the sound of the blower from outside so I just went out even without clothes, I was wearing a towel so I still had an towel on my body.

after I came out I saw sana blowing her hair with blower, she didn't notice me immediately because of the noise of the blower, I just smiled as I looked at her and thought "if it's possible, I'll make  you mine for a long time now" and crossed my arms.

"oh momo why did you come out, didn't I say just call me and I'll give you your clothes" she said and turn off the blower.

"uhm your blower is a bit loud so I thought you might not hear me when I called you" I replied, I could see the intensity of her look at me and she didn't take her eyes off me.

"Is there a problem sana?" I asked her with a smirk in my lips because of her actions

"nothing momo, I just noticed that your body shape is perfect" and she slowly approached me. "Put on the clothes, you'll caught cold when you just stand there with no clothes" she said and touched my shoulders and once look into my eyes and returned to her seat earlier.

"you make me so fcking hard, baby" I said to myself and didn't take my gaze away from her, her eyes and her red lips were so beautiful. I put on the clothes that she gave me and immediately approached her.

"sana can i ask you something"

"yeah, sure what is it?"

"why are you so beautiful?" I said and she just laughed at me

"hahaha, don't make me laugh momoring"

"I'm not joking, you're so pretty ... and hot at the same time baby" I told her in a deep husky voice.

"you know what i-" I hadn't finished what I was going to say when she kissed me, like for real?!!

I was stunned by the sudden action but later on i kissed her back in sync with her, the kiss was passionate but soon the kiss became wild, she came over top of me and kissed me.

we needed to breathe so we let go of the kiss and looked at each other. I saw the smile on her lips and at the same time she said "what others said is right, you're really a good kisser" I laughed at what she said.

"yeah? you think I'm a good kisser baby?" and at the same time biting the bottom of my lip, she nodded and I kissed her again, down her neck, breast and towards her thigh.

I'm on top of her now. "mhmm, fuck yes daddy!" she moaned and hold me tight in my hair "you like when i did this, don't you" and smirked she just nodded and her moan was a mess.

when i start kissing her inner thigh. "hmm hahh yes please. i-i need you inside m-me m-momo" and she grip on the bedsheets because of the pleasure she receives.

I was hesitating about what we were going to do because I remembered that sana still had a boyfriend.

"are you sure about this, sana?" I asked her and stopped what I was doing.

"y-yes of course, please i n-need you momo"

"what about jungkook?" I asked her and sat on the bed and fixed myself.

i saw the guilt in her eyes because of what I said "told yah, you're not really sure"

"I'm so so sorry momo, I lost my mind because of the kiss and i didn't remember that I still have a boyfriend" she said and fixed herself too.

"it's okay sana-shi, I can sleep on the couch if you're uncomfortable tho" i said and was about to stood up in my seat when suddenly.

"n-no, it's okay, please stay here" she said and tapped the side of the bed, I just smiled and sat down next to her.

"hey sana, i really like you please think about who you will choose between me or jungkook. i know you've known me as a player, bad bitch but i'm really serious about my feelings for you" i told her and i saw her just nod and lie down in the bed next to me.

I lay down as well, closed my eyes and tried to sleep without even thinking what just happen earlier.

don't forget to vote!