Take you home

No one's POV

momo was on her way home when she saw a girl being bullied by a group of boys. and when she saw who the girl was being bullied, her blood boiled and she went where they were.

" Yah! what are you motherfuckers doing! Let her go or I will beat you up! momo shouted. this is not your business so don't interfere, said man. momo approached where they were, and a man was about to punch her, but she escaped and punched the man,

"you motherfucker". momo said, she was getting closer to where the girl was but a man stopped her and tried to punch her, then momo knocked them all off she, went to the girl being bullied, but she turned to the boys she knocked down first, don't fuck*ng near her or i will beat your ass's again momo said. The boys could only nodded.

Are you okay?

Sana's POV

are you okay?
I hear the one guy or girl i don't know her/his voice can owned by man or woman.

I don't know who hepled me because i can only bent, i'm so scared earlier. Thanks to her/him.
When her help me to get up because "im sitting" i recognized her face she was the one i dumped into this morning. I got a little scared because i remember what my friend say to me this morning.

*Flashback*

"hi how are you guy's" i said when i see my friends. "we are okay." they said. I sat with them and talked for a while before the teacher came in. Sana, why do your books seem to be in trouble? mina asked me.

"Ah this i dumped with someone this morning, I said. "is that so" she said. I hope they are not one of the playboys of the school she said with a laugh.

H-huh what do you mean badboys? I asked.
"As you see we have 4 badboys here at school they called F4 because of the tv show meteor garden,

they're players and a bully sometimes, mina said. I just nodded to her to let her know to continue what she was saying.

"I'll show you their picture if you want, dahyun said. "Yes pls" to make sure she's not one off them, the girl i dumped into this morning.

"This is son chaeyoung she's the smallest among them. Chou tzuyu the youngest of the group. Tzuyu is kinda beautif- what i am thinking?" I said to myself. Yoo jeongyeon the oldest and womanizer, my eyes open wide when i see that jeongyeon girl "she's with the girl I bumped into this morning.

" Wait a fucking minute" why dahyun said, she's with the girl i dumped into this morning!

"Oh god" don't tell us dumped with hirai momo?! They said ,well almost a shout.

C-can i see the face of that h-hirai momo pls, i said. Here, they give me the picture.

S-she's the one i-i dumped into this morning, i said with a shakey voice

"What"!? They shout, oh girl your in trouble, jihyo said. "W-why," i said. Girl she's the most play girl in this school don't expect her not to bother you.

"Oh my fuck*ng god" pls guys help me. I plead them, i don't want to die! I said.
"Bitch your not gonna die" nayeon said.
Just stay away from them as long as you can. "O-okay i said.

*End of the flashback*

I-I'm okay, thank you for saving me from those who bully me, I said and smiled at him. I need to leave.
"o-okay" she said.

"oh god thank you she let me go" I said to myself.
"Umm miss" she said. "I'm dead now"

Y-yes, i said and I turned around, facing her. I gave her an awkward smile. "It's too late to walk alone now, I can take you with me so you can go home safely, she offered me.

"How can I be safe if I am with the school player and bully, I whispered. Um ... miss are you saying something? "N-nothing, but it's okay for me to walk alone" I said.

"And why would I not reject your offer, I said with full of confidence.
because if you do not let me, take you home, you may not be able to go to my school tomorrow, he said. "She inempasized the word MY" Your S-school?
"Yes my school, I am the owner of the school you attend so what I want I get, he said and smirked.

"if I am you, don't reject my offer,"so.. lets go? She asked and smiled.
She's cut- wait, what am I thinking,  Sana you have stopped, she's a playboy you can't fall in love with a playboy.

"F-fine!" That only i can say, beacuse i don't want to kick out from the school mom's gonna kill me.
"Good lets go?" he asked and patted the back seat of his motorbike.

I hope Y/A like this chapter, you will still see the awkwardness and teasing of the characters in this story in the next chapters. Byeiii😄

Thanks for reading❤