"How dare can they do this?!";Naina was angry so much angry .

"They know your past then why did they do it ?",Ishika asked .

"I asked them the same and they said they don't care about it they don't care about my feelings",I said my head down .

"What the hell?",Ishika was angry beyond angry so was Naina their voice told it clearly .

"What are you gonna do now?",Naina asked .

"I don't know I was supposed to meet him yesterday but luckily it was cancelled and now I'm gonna meet him this Sunday",I said .

"Ani leave the city run away from here",Ishika said making me look at her .

"Yes I agree with her ",Naina said .

"What about my job ?",I asked .

"Your Job isn't imp Anika right now think about yourself do you wanna get married?",Ishika asked and I nodded negatively .

"You should leave the country itself",Naina said .

"Go wherever you want to Just leave Mumbai ",Ishika said .

"I will think about it I just want to be alone",I said .

"Think about it properly",Naina said and I nodded

"We will be going now just call us if you need us ",,Ishika said .

"Yeah I will ",I said .

_________

It was saturday meaning we have to show our designs and this is the only last chance we have .

"I hope it gets selected",Arshi said .

"We have worked very hard this time",Aarya said .

"I should probably go ",I said and all nodded .

Reaching the last floor I was greeted by Bhushan and Isha giving them a small smile I asked .

"Are they both together or in their own cabins ?",I asked .

"They are together in Mr.Yash's cabin",Isha said .

Thanking them I knocked on the door and heard a come in . Entering they were discussing about something but stopped when they saw me .

"Sir here are the designs ",I said handing the file to Kabir.

"Hope they are perfect this time",Yash Malhotra said .

"We have did are best this time",I said .

They opened the file and looked at each designs carefully . I was standing  since last 15 minutes . Gosh they can't even tell me to sit .

As if my thoughts were heard .

"Miss.Anika you can have a seat until we finish seeing the designs",Yash Malhotra said .

"Thankyou",I said and Sat on the sofa infront of them .

Another 15 minutes passed . I was hella nervous right now what if they don't like designs this time also? What if they will fire all of us ? Millions of questions ran in my mind .

They both again started to talk in a low voice unable for me to hear .

"Miss Anika ",Mr.Kabir finally said after what felt like years .

"Yes sir ",I responded immediately .

"The designs are perfect ",he said and I breathed a sigh of relief .

"Good work Miss Anika ",Mr. Yash said .

"Thankyou sir",I said .

"No wonder Mr.Rajiv told us both to look forward to Interior and Architect department",Kabir said .