⁷Natasha Romanoff

Start from the beginning

"That can wait, I'm sure." I said and start to walk again, he shouted my name again but i didn't look back this time.

When I reach the lab, I quietly entered the room and found Natasha and Bruce standing infront of each other talking about something. I'm about to make my presence known when I saw them kiss eachother.

My heart clenched and a sudden pain rushed through my body. I felt my knees became weak and tears start to form into my eyes. I was looking at them without knowing, when they separated from the kiss, I saw Natasha smiled at him lovingly making my tears to finally flow down.

I turned around, walking back to the living room where the team was slamming the door behind me. I walked fast eagerly to reach the team. Once I was there, they attention turns to me. They stand up and looked at me with worries.

"Hey, hey, what happened?" Steve asked.

I look at him and shakes my head, I sob left my mouth and my body finally gives up. I fall onto my knees and tears streaming down uncontrollably. Steve hugs me not saying anything and rubbing my back. I heard some footsteps approaching us.

"What happened!?" I heard Natasha asked but no one answered not knowing what really happened. She approached me and about to put her hands on me when I slapped it away.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said between cries.

"It's me, baby, What's wrong?" She asked, her voice filled with worries, I chuckled and stands up. When I finally standing up it didn't took me a couple of seconds to slap her face. hard.

She looks at me shocked and earning a gasp from the others, they stay quiet not wanting to interrupt but also knowing that I'm too mad to listen to anyone. How did they know? because I never hurt any of them physically especially Natasha.

"What was that for?" Nat asked, pain is visible in her eyes.

"Since when, Nat?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"What?" she asked.

"Since when, Nat?" I repeat, this time full of anger.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said softly. I scoff and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, do I have to elaborate it with you?" I asked and she nods.

"Since when did you start cheating on me with him?" I asked and pointed Bruce that standing behind her.

His face turn pale and Nat's eye widen.

"You really think I wouldn't find out?"

"I knew it." I heard Tony whispered, I look at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know about this?" I asked calmly, but he didn't answer instead he stayed quiet.

"TONY! YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!?" I ask again shouting at him. He nods and whispered a yes. I laughed a little and look back at Nat, she was looking at the floor and have tears in her eyes, and Bruce face is full of guilt.

"You know, when you proposed to me, that was the happiest thing that happened to my life. I thought to myself that, This is it, I'm going to marry my soulmate, the love of my life. But guess what, I'm wrong." I pulled the ring out of my finger making Nat look at me.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked as tears starts to flow even more.

"You made your decision already, it's my turn now." I said and put the ring on the glass table before walking out. She shouted my name but I didn't care.

I reach my room and entered it slamming the door behind me. I sit pressing my back at the door and my head resting between my knees.

I cried and I cried. How could she do that? After all this years, she just throw all the things we had for him. Why did she proposed to me if she's going to cheat on me? Maybe this is it, just like the other stories, ours ended here.