Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL🏆

Start from the beginning

"Sei! Mikey! Dinner is ready.", call Senju as both Mikey and Seiyu turn to look at her.

"Okay.", both of them answered as they started to walk towards the dining table.

"Haruchin's cook always the best!", said Mikey as he sniffed the delicious smell coming from the steak.

"Haha~", Haru chuckle as she has walked closer to the table with the jug of orange juice in her hands.

As the four of them are all sitting at the table, all of them say thanks for the food and started to dig the food full of enjoyment.

"Anyway...how the first day at the school, Sen?", asked Seiyu, getting the three attention.

"What the-?! You know about this?!", asked Haru with a disbelief reaction on her face while Mikey was still confused since he didn't know anything yet.

"I'm her boyfriend after all, of course, I know.", said Seiyu with a lazy-looking expression on his face while Haru stares at her brother in annoyance.

"What is this?", asked Mikey.

"Senju changed school and she now studies at our school. She even in the same class as me.", Haru explained which Mikey choked out of shit after hearing what she said.

"Manjirou?!"

"Woah, brat! Here is the water. Don't die yet, you still didn't give my salary for this month yet.", said Seiyu while patting the boy's back. Mikey looks at the older guy with disbelief after hearing what he said.

Haru stares at her brother with so-impressive looks after hearing what he said while Senju just lets out a laugh.

"Anyway...I'm doing fine, Sei. Haru's friends also were nice and I got along with all of them without problems.", said Senju with a smile on her face.

"Good to know that."

"That's really unexpected, Senju.", said Mikey after surviving from the death of getting choked.

"I just thinking being in the same school with people that I close with is more fun.", said Senju. "Since Haru and you are in the same school. Haruchiyo and others all well."

"I see...then welcome to the new school then, Senju!", said Mikey with a smile on his face.

"Thanks for welcoming me!"

Then, the four continue eating their dinner more while talking some random things together.

>________________________<

Haru was at the kitchen, washing the dishes with Seiyu who helped her with it while Mikey and Senju were cleaning the plate at the dining table.

"Psk, hey, Senju!", whisper Mikey, getting the attention of a light pink hair girl to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Please handle aniki for me!", he said while seriously staring at Senju.

"Haha...what are you gonna do with Haru?", asked Senju while smirking at the blonde hair guy.