𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • SEVEN

Start from the beginning

"We were supposed to share." He pouted, his hands went forward to grab another but I snatched the bag before he could even think about it. "No food for thieves, sorry."

"Oh, come on! Panda." Oh now you're going to snitch on me to panda, yeah real mature.

"Sorry Itadori, you know how she hates people taking her food, besides." Panda pointed to the empty counter in front of him. "I'm out of stuff."

"Damn it."

"Maybe next time you should think twice before STEALING people's food." I gripped the bag as if it was the golden ring and I was that one goblin from the lord of the rings.

"Again, we were supposed to share."

I looked away not caring, munching on my sandwich as I made my way out.

I'm dramatic yes, but it's fun.

•••

"Hey Gumi! How was internshi- woah why does it look like you have more casts than last time?" Kirishima frowned as practically my body looks like it got mummified from the past few weeks.

I mean, there were bandages literally everywhere you look, arms, legs, ribs, a patch on my eye of course, I personally look like Dazai from Bungou Stray Ki-Dogs. I meant dogs.

"Because I did." I huffed as I swung my bag under my desk and plopped on my chair. I was expecting this really.

"Why do you always seem like you get in tons of shit every week." Kaminari lift up his arm, probably felt like he said something wrong. "No offense."

"She's a fucking magnet for trouble apparently." Bakugo scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

Very rich hearing that from a class that got into trouble whenever they have the chance in first year. Like it seems to me that you guys have a magnet for attracting the LOV.

"Oh, shut up will you- HANDS. OFF." I slapped the hand that was reaching towards my bag of onigiri and hissed at them, taking a bite from one.

Mina, feeling a bit shocked as she got her hand slapped away, pouted. "I just wanted one..."

"No."

"Guess she doesn't like to share her onigiris." Sero laughed, patting Mina on her shoulders as she started doing a whole drama scene.

Thankfully that was cut short when the door opened, but weirdly it wasn't closed back. Aizawa however, did not do anything about it and just walked to the middle of the class with that one note of his.

"Welcome back from your internships, very sure you were having fun, well now apparently it's the end of that fun because we have things, important things to discuss."

I heard a low groan from behind me, along with a quiet whisper. "Is it the exams again?"

"No, Kaminari it is infact not the exams, though you should start studying because your grades are slipping like a waterfall."

The class muffled their laughter and Kaminari groaned even louder, I bit my lips to stop any noises from coming out.

"Shut it." He glared at them, immediately shutting them down. "As I was saying, there is an important thing we need to discuss which is."

He pressed what seems to be a button which apparently turned on a projection screen in the front of the class which has a big writing that says;

"The Curse Outbreak."

Oh boy.

"As you all probably know and heard, there has been more and more crime that many victims has described was done by invisible nasty ghosts, and all of them have one thing in common, they always leave a messy trail despite being.. unseen, now Inumaki probably knows what it is and so do all of you."

I somehow know where this is going.

"Though this is something that is supposed to be dealt with by the hero's comission, us as a school must prepare our students for any possible outbreaks and incomes in any form. In this case, curses, therefore your hero studies will be switched every two weeks with."

He pressed another button to show another slide which again says.

"Curse Studies."

"Of course course studies itself will be taught by our guests from the sorcerer's school along with their students, and in addition to that Inumaki will also be one of the co teachers that will be teaching you all you need to know about them."

I can feel the stares already, oh god help me.

"And apparently your classes will start from.."

"TODAY!" The door is slammed open, showing the blindfolded teacher that now instead of using a black blindfold like usual, uses bandage to cover up his eyes. "HELLO STUDENTS MY NAME IS GOJO SATORU, AND I'LL BE TEACHING YOU THE TIPS AND TRICKS ABOUT CURSES, Right, now that that's settled, you may change into your uniform and I'll meet you all at the gym."

"Wait-wait right now? Are we fighting curses now?" I heard Midoriya's obvious worried voice from the back of the class and I honestly sympathize with him.

"Why yes, what better it is than to just dive in? Not to worry, you'll be dealing with the lowest level curses due to safety reasons. Now chop-chop, duty awaits."

The unsure scrapes of the the sliding tables were heard and after that, lost of whispers.

"Are we sure this is a good idea? This seems sudden.."

I snapped my head back to the person who said those words, apparently it was Momo and Jiro.

I stared at them and they stared back, though I didn't want to just stared at them, instead I gave them a knowing look and shook my head.

"No, no it isn't."

•••
HULLO, IT'S FINALLY DECEMBER, and yeah new updates yayy, I really can't wait to write the next chapter.

OH OH AND I LIKE DREW MYSELF AND I LOVE IT

It's pwetty :)

Anyways, have you heard about the traitor of UA? i've got to say I was shocked, In tears almost, like I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT

But whatever I guess, anyways thank you so much for reading and I'll see you soon, have a great day luvs <3