"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." Klaus stated smiling.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asked freaking out.

"Stefan?" Stefan stood and look around the pack.

"Are any of you human? I'll give you a chance to come up willingly before my friend here sniffs the first one out. Your friend here needs human blood to complete the transition into Vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." Seconds passed and no human came up.

"Allye." I nodded and stalked over to the man that was protecting the woman from earlier. Clearly, these two were a couple.

"Here's your human, Klaus." In a flash Klaus sped over and bites the humans forearm then threw him at Stefan.

"No!" The woman yelled and went to run after her boyfriend but Klaus caught her.

The woman continued to cry out and struggle in Klaus' arms.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is, I don't know how to stop." Stefan informed. Seconds later Ray lunged at the human and began drinking his blood.

Klaus then turned his attention to the crying woman in his arms, "It's the new order sweetheart. You join us, or you die."

"I'd rather die then become a Vampire." The woman said gritting through her teeth.

"Wrong choice." Klaus bit into his wrist and force fed her his blood.

"She'll thank me for that later, heh." Klaus said smirking and quickly snapped the woman's neck.

Klaus' face changed as his eyes glowed with the veins underneath, and his fangs forming, "Okay, who's next?" He asked looking around. I have to admit, Klaus definitely looked like a monster right now. Especially with the blood trickling down the sides of his mouth.

I sat on a log at the camp and looked at all the Werewolf bodies on the ground. Klaus was busy healing up the human for the rest of them when they wake up. The sun was starting to go down and my eyes would occasionally flash, signaling that the full moon was almost here.

"They're dead. They're all dead." I heard Ray whimper.

I turned my head to see Ray shake over where he sat on the stump.

"Is he alright?" I asked Klaus.

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon." Klaus assured.

I furrowed my eyebrows and continued to examine Ray while Stefan was questioning Klaus. Something wasn't right. His heart beat was accelerating faster and faster.

I slowly stood up from my spot, I've heard this sound before. This is exactly what happened to a wolf of my species too.

"Klaus." I called out for him.

"What is it?" Klaus asked with aggravation in his voice.

"Something's wrong with Ray. His heart beat isn't slowing down." Klaus frowned and looked down at Ray.

Klaus sat down next Ray and looked at his face. I walked over and saw that he was bleeding from his eyes.

"It's just like last time." I stated.

"No, that can't be right. I thought it was only your kind that rejected the transition." Klaus muttered, standing back up.

"You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?" Ray asked shaking.

"Some master race." Stefan scoffed.

"Lose the attitude." Klaus scolded.

The woman from early suddenly shot up gasping.