Chapter 90: Is the specialty fruit and vegetable shop related to you?

Start from the beginning

"You make a lot of sense. Behind her, there is a Master Lin Fan." Yanming nodded earnestly.

"Now, what should we do?" Master Bi asked.

"I personally go to the capital to report. As for you, help me take a trip, talk to Miss Mo, and also to Master Lin Fan, always know what they want." Yanming said directly.

This is a major event, and if it is done well, it is a very good event.

Reiki can be reproduced. In this way, it will be able to alleviate the current situation of frequent disasters.

Of course, the decline of the aura in this world is irreversible, and it is impossible to recover. All they want is to be able to create the aura to maintain the state of decline, so that the only remaining aura in the world can be balanced. In this way, the world will not Going to the end like the ancestors did not waste so many generations, generation after generation.

It's really... that's great!

Master Bi nodded when he heard the words, "I'll ask."

Between the two gazes, they reached a tacit understanding.

On the other side, the profound scholars who had benefited had already started chatting quickly in the group.

"One thing about popular science, we found a way to absorb aura."

As soon as this sentence came out, there was an uproar among the group.

"Reiki? Really?"

"Where?"

"It's been a long time since I heard that Reiki exists."

"Suddenly came out of nowhere."

"Don't fool us in the group!"

"that is."

The people in the group still didn't believe it at first.

If the aura can really be absorbed, will they still have a cultivation base that hasn't made progress for many years?

It's just that in this group, everyone is not so easy to make jokes.

So will it be true?

A little hope faintly appeared in some people's minds.

"of course it's true."

"We have all experimented."

"

For the first time, I felt the aura flowing in the meridians. "

"I haven't felt aura for many years."

"In other words, there are very few profound practitioners who can cultivate now."

"If there is aura, our team can grow a little bit more."

"After talking so much, you haven't said anything about it! Don't lose your appetite."

"You don't know if you have heard of the latest hot news."

"What?"

"Special fruit and vegetable shop, I ate the one that is good for your health."

"Don't you want to say that the vegetables and fruits in this shop have aura, so are they good for people's health?"

"real?"

"Yes, this is the shop. When there was a lot of noise the previous two days, we felt that something was wrong, so we tried to buy those vegetables and fruits, but when I tried it today, I felt aura from it. "