15

Y/n's POV

My niece was my only hope now of saving Wilhelmina, I thought as I drifted to sleep, holding my lover's body in my arms.

I awoke to a prodding on my wings, which made them open dramatically and smack whoever was touching them, right around the face. Suddenly alert, I stood up quickly and turned to face whoever had dared touch me. But my anger disappeared when I saw my girl, all worried against the wall.

"Hello gorgeous," I smiled at the blonde.

"Hi aunty y/n," she giggled and ran into my arms, as I opened them for her.

"Thank you for coming, sweetheart," I sighed and kissed her head gently.

"It's OK. You sounded sad," she frowned a little and pulled back to look at me.

"The woman I love is dead. I need you to bring her back,"

"OK. Where is she?" and with that, I stepped to the side, so that the girl could look at Wilhelmina.

"Oh she's gorgeous y/n," she sighed and moved around to Mina's side of the bed.

"She was in Hell for too long, her body couldn't cope," I whispered, "please tell me you can fix her,"

"I can." she smiled and started to summon magic.

"So how've you been?" I asked.

"I've been better, but so has everyone with the apocalypse. Well, everyone apart from you and your wife it seems," she smirked.

"Shut up Cordelia or I'll get your brother in here," I joked.

"Wait... Michael's here?" she stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"Yeah... he wanted me to call your Dad to get this job done, but I trust you way more," I smiled softly and she continued to fix Wilhelmina.

"Can I ask you something y/n?"

"Of couse you can Delia, what's wrong?"

"You gave Dad the powers to create two children. Me and Michael. I know you're Dad's sister but technically, because it's your magic, aren't we your children?" she frowned slightly.

"Technically... yes. But it was your Dad, the one and only Satan, that built you both. If that makes sense? And then Michael was brought into the world by some fucked up family, and you were given to your Mother," I explained.

"I never liked either of my parents. Fiona or Satan," she sighed.

"Trust me, I did not want you to be given to that woman, but you father trusted her and I got no say in the matter," I huffed, "and as for your brother, well I didn't really care what happened to him,"

"Why do you like me more?" she smiled a little.

"Because you're just like I used to be, before the pressure crushed me. A beautiful, kind, gentle soul, who only wants good for everyone," I laughed lightly.

"What changed you?"

"I realised that not everyone deserves good. When you give good to some people, they use it to hurt people; they use what you gave them, to hurt people. I went from being God... to being death itself in a day, because I saw the true reality of mortals," I sighed.

"Why did you give Dad the power to create us?"

"I didn't," I growled, "I gave Satan the power to create you not anything else. But you were too flawless for him to accept you as his own, so he shipped you off and asked for more power, to try again on a second child. I refused of course, I loved you as my own and I didn't see the need for the second baby,"

"Michael wasn't planned?" she laughed.

"No. Your father made me fall in love with a gorgeous young woman named Billie. She was the only person in the universe, who could see the good in me. She was gorgeous and I truly loved her with everything I had. But Satan knew that, and made me love her, only so he could brutally murder her, in order to break me. With the state I was in, I didn't care about anything anymore. He told me that if I gave him the power for a son, he would bring back Billie,"

"So you gave him it?"

"Yes."

"Did you get her back?" 

"No. She was never real. He faked it all to get the power, so he could make Michael. All I see when I look at your brother, is my memories with Billie and how I lost everything for him. I never even wanted him!" I explained.

"Your wife'll be awake in a day or two," she smiled gently, "you really care about me as if I were your own?"

"You basically are my own Cordelia. In your heart, you have my magic and will," I laughed, "your name literally means 'heart'! I was allowed to decide two things, when Satan made you. I chose your name... and whether you would be good or not. And personally, I don't think I did a bad job, do you?" I smirked and sat down on the bed, before gesturing for her to join me.

"I think you did alright," she laughed, " I think I'm going to go and see Michael. It's been a while,"

"I'll come with you. I don't trust him," I sighed and stood up, before kissing Wilhelmina softly and snapping Delia and myself into Michael's office.