<2>

After taking for a little I look up to see them, and honestly it's not what I expected.

The eldest who goes by Phil was wearing ripped blue jeans, A black T-shirt and a green flannel also added by some converse shoes. He had blond hair a little lighter than mine but also fluffy.

Then was the boy next him, Wilbur, he had Short brown fluffy hair and was wearing a yellowish orange hoodie and some sweatpants, this was paired with some also converse shoes.

Then the last of the three, he looked the most threatening, his red eyes, long pink hair but asides from that he was wearing a white shirt with frills on with the collar with some plain black jeans, also wearing plain black platforms shoes.

"God I don't know how you kids put up with her, she seems like a hand full." Phil says trying to lighten the mood

I just laugh, it was a worried laugh tho not one that you would do when laughing at a friends joke.

"But Tilly I realised you haven't introduced yourself yet, would you like to?"

"Sure, um well I'm Tilly and I'm 17 and I like drawring." I hated saying that name and looked down but I saw bumps on my shirt so I aired it out a little.

We all communicated a bit more I didn't seem nervous Around them, well apart from the techno kid. He kept on looking at me like he knew something like my deepest secret but I decided to ignore  it

Then it was my time to go, I hope to fuck1ng god that I get chosen because I can not put up with this sh1tty hell hole any longer.

~time skip~

I lay on my bed waiting for the answers to see if I had gotten chosen.

Then there was a nock at my door.

"Tilly you sh1t you are going, but just know if you come back again I will make you do double the work and hurt you even more so make sure to not come back" she said with an evil grin

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM FUCK1NG FED UP OF YOU YOU SH1TTING PR1CK YOU ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL BUT I ASURE YOU IF I EVER COME BACK TO THIS FUCK1NG SH1T HELL HOLE AGAIN I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING  HELL TO SEE HOW YOU FEEL CLEANING UP EVERYDAY AND GETTING PUNCHED TO SEE HIW YOU FEEL WHEN THAT HAPPENS ALL THE FUCK1NG TIME TO YOU" I say this and push her out the way, that felt good to say for once.

I had all my clothes and after we went to leave I just looked at her.

"Bye b1tch." I put my middle finger up at her and we all left.

"She will fit in well boys." Phil said hearing what I just said.