"I don't need supervision" I chime in, but Weston glared at me. Yes, Weston is my emergency contact. I mean, who else would I have put? Plus he helped me once Jay was first arrested, I can trust him.

Weston took a second to think, "Yes that will work." He says. The nurse hands me papers and the pills, then leaves. "Weston I can't live with you" I say, glaring at him. He shakes his head, "No, but there is an open room in one of my penthouses."

"You can live with me!" Elsie chimes in, "Elsie you live with me" Weston shuts her down.

"I don't need supervision, Weston. I'm fine."

He shrugs, "Doctors orders. Although the only room open is in the penthouse I'm loaning to Ryder. You would be living with Ryder and his family. I noticed you got along with them, so that is okay right?"

I wanted to scream no, to tell him I would never live with Ryder, but he was generously offering me a place to stay, and without this, I would be in a stupid mental hospital.

Ryder

"What did you just say to me?" I snapped at Denny. "Weston said something was wrong with her apartment and she needed a place to stay." He repeated.

"And you said yes?!"

Denny shrugs, "Why not? This isn't even our penthouse."

"It will be nice, we can get to know her again" Blake chimed in, I glared at him. "I'm not 'getting to know her', I know all I need to know about her."

Blake rolls his eyes, "Come on man, I really thought you would be over this already"

I was fuming, "Over it? She killed my fucking dad!"

"She was just a kid" he says.

The elevator dinged, and we all turned to see Xela standing there with Nikos, a suitcase at her feet. She didn't look too happy about this either.

"I'm sorry about this" she mumbled to Nikos, walking in and avoiding eye contact with me.

"Don't worry about it, you are always welcome to stay with us." He smiles at her, making me roll my eyes.

"Ryder can you show Xela to her room?" Nikos smiles at me, obviously doing this on purpose.

"Hell no"

Nikos glared at me, "Ryder" he said sternly.

Rolling my eyes, I left, hearing Xela following behind me. She was silent. Once I got to the available bedroom, I stopped and shoved the door open. "There, princess" I said mockingly.

"You're very rude" she said, trying to walk past me. I stopped her, pushing her against the wall so I was towering over her. "I think you should be thanking me for letting you stay here" I said in a low voice, our faces just inches apart.

She glared at me, "I already thanked Weston."

My hand was gripping her wrist and she pulled it away, tugging on her sleeve slightly.

"Won't you leave me to unpack?" She says, blinking at me like she's the most innocent person on the damn planet.

I didn't say goodbye, I just left.