Robyn came to pick her up with Solange already being in the car. They were blasting one of their favorite songs, 'So Gone' by Monica.

"You ready to turn up Nic?" Solange asked turning the radio down a bit, turning around in her seat. "I've never been to a party before, let alone drink but it doesn't hurt to t-try." she said shrugging her shoulders, applying a coat of lipgloss.

"Well I'm glad to pop your drinking cherry tonight!" Solange yelled excitedly. Onika nodded her head not knowing that wasn't the only cherry getting popped that night.

Arriving to the house party the girls were side by side. They went to the kitchen to get a cup of  'Jungle Juice'.

"Soooo?" Robyn asked her best friend, inquiring about the drink. "It's not bad tasting at all!" Onika responded taking another sip out the red cup.

As they walked out of the kitchen, she suddenly felt someone kiss her neck. Onika instantly turned around where she was faced with none other than, Nasir who had low, red eyes.

"Hey baby. You look good." Nasir said, licking lips and eyeing her curvy body. "Hi Nasir, thank you." Onika turned her gaze to the floor, blushing.

"You enjoying yourself? I know this isn't your usual scene." "Yeah my friends were coming so I thought why not get out of the house, you know?" He nodded and she noticed he was staring at her boobs.

"You see something you like Nas?" She asked boldly, tilting her head a bit. It was at this very moment, she knew the drink was fully in her system. He nodded again. She looked back to see her friends were still near by. Robyn had a slight mug on her face because she never trusted Nasir. In Robyn's eyes, he was to damn old to be pursuing Onika.

Nasir pulled Onika's body close and turned her around so his front was to her back. Onika was quite tipsy so she started grinding against him having the time of life, getting completely out of her comfort zone.

"Let's go to a more quiet place to talk, okay?" He whispered in Onika's ear. "Okay let me just notify my friends so they know where I-" "It'll only be just second Nicki." She sighed because she felt the need to still let them know but she agreed with a small nod.

As they went upstairs her nerves began to kick in. Onika instantly knew something wasn't right. She just had a gut feeling.

There were a group of people in the hallway upstairs where she instantly spotted Solange's big sister, Beyoncé, who was already staring at the young girl. Onika looked at her with a small smile making Beyoncé turn her gaze away.

Nasir pulled Onika into a room, tugging at the seem of her dress and began to kiss her. It wasn't like their normal pecks she was use to, it was more sloppy and it was safe to say she didn't enjoy it.

They stumbled and landed on the bed and that's when she tried pulling away. "Wait I thought you wanted to talk?" "I do. I was wondering if you would officially like to be my girlfriend?" Nasir asked as they both began to sit up on the bed. He stared into her eyes waiting on an answer from the young girl. "S-Sure Nasir." She stumbled out. She looked down trying to hide the smile across her face.

Nasir kissed her again and this time she kissed back. He laid them both back down with him on top of her and began grinding. Nasir soon un-buttoned his pants sliding them down with his free hand.

Once successfully doing so, his hand began to rub on Onika's thigh, sliding her dress up. She pulled back from the kiss again. "Wait Nas. I-I'm a virgin and I'm s-sorta drunk. I don't want my first time to be in this kind of predicament." She spoke up nervously, nibbling at her bottom lip. "But we're in a relationship. I promise to take real good care of you and take my time. Ight?" Nasir said staring into her gaze.