━━SANJŪSAN

Start from the beginning

Nao was completely red in embarrassment. A-a d-date with Tsukishima Kei?

She paused on her tread. Her face warmed at the thought. She then noticed that he was leaving her behind. Tsukishima was already ahead of her, turning to a corner.

"Hey! Tsukki—!"

Water was sprinkled over the patch of sunflowers

Water was sprinkled over the patch of sunflowers. Their petals glistened while she continued to shower them with the watering can that she was holding.

The team had already left for their practice. They had invited her to go with them, but she had then declined. Reasoning that she still needed to help with the preparations for the festival this evening as well as assisting her grandmother.

Speaking of the latter, she then heard approaching footsteps. The elderly woman had returned from the meeting with the town heads.

"Nao-chan!" Her voice echoed in the hallway. "There you are. Did you get the package, dear?"

Nana asked her as she saw the girl. Nao then nodded. "I have. What's inside of it, obaasan?"

The elderly Fuji grinned. "Why, it's a new set of kimono for you, dear."

"Eh—? But my old one is still intact and useful. You shouldn't have bothered—"

"Hush, hush—girl." Nana immediately interrupted with a wave of her hand. "You need to look your best tonight!" She lightly chastised.

"But—I don't think—" Her grandmother just shook her head while emitting a chuckle. Nao then casted the woman a quizzical gaze.

"Oh dear, you'll eventually know. Therefore, you shouldn't fret and make a fuss about it." Nana teasingly responded in a sing-song tone. "I'll then be preparing it for you—so you need to come inside, okay?"

Nao hesitantly gestured in understanding. Her grandmother proceeded to go back to check the package.

Fuji Nana, her beloved obaasan, could be scheming sometimes. She was always a step ahead of her. The girl began to sigh, crossing her fingers. She just hoped that it did not involve any players of the Karasuno team.