ANOTHER BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

(Soobin whispered back)
"I was. I wanted to see the reaction on Yeongho's face........But if you want to, we can....spend the night..."

(I playfully slapped his arm and rolled my eyes)

SOOBIN POV
(She looked so cute while blushing, I pinched her cheeks) (I could still feel Yeongho staring at me) (He glare was burning the back of my head)

(I chuckled)

Timeskip
(In the next class, We had Dance)
(I was in the same class as Yeongho and Felix) (Sadly Y/n wasn't there)

(She had Painting, Mark was in her class) (I was still worried about him)
(I won't be able to relax when Mark is around us. But he did tell me that he'll move to Canada after finishing this semester. So that's a relief.)

"why are you lost in thoughts right now?" (Felix tapped my shoulder)

(I shook my head) "Huh?"

"Dude, It's your turn to perform"
(Felix said pushing me forward as I heard the teacher say my name)

"Go on....I hope you embarrass yourself."
(Yeongho said with a straight face)

(I rolled my eyes and walked to the centre of the stage)

Y/NS POV
(The teacher had given a topic to paint something that has meaning and stands out from the rest. Something that gives a thousand words.)

(It took a lot of thought before I started to have an idea of what I should paint)

30 minutes later
(Me and Mark were busy painting)
(I looked over to what Mark was painting)

30 minutes later(Me and Mark were busy painting)(I looked over to what Mark was painting)

"WHA-" (My jaw dropped) "I didn't know you could paint like that. It's soooooooooooooooo.............beautiful. I will never know how you thought of making such a meaningful art. Just by looking at this painting, a whole story could be written."

(Mark Looked at me and smiled) "Thank you, Y/n. You painted really well too. What does your painting mean?"

 What does your painting mean?"

"It represents my past. And how I spent my time. My parents were a little strict. I was not allowed to go out of the house for a long time. They used to keep me in the room. I don't know why they would think I would get kidnapped. Even if it was going to the backyard, they would still be paranoid about it. So I just stayed in my room, my brother was in his room too. Sometimes they allowed Yeongho to go out with his friends. But never me. I didn't have any friends that time. Emma and I became close only by going to school. That's the only time we got to see each other. But after that I was locked up in my room. I just sat there near the window and talked to the moon about how my day went. Because no one ever listened to me except the moon. I always felt like the moon was my guardian...I still talk to it. Because it's very calming and it changes my mood in a good way. I know it sounds weird, but hey that's me!"

"....Wow y/n, I never knew that. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. And I don't think it's weird. I understand what it's like to be lonely. I used to talk to myself often. And I had also created imaginary friends too. But it's something we needed. Life would've been harder for us if we didnt talk to the moon or talk to ourselves or created friends that never existed."

"Well, you're right. Thank you for understanding, Mark. It's good to know that I'm not alone now. I'm just glad it's all in the past and I'm sure the future is gonna be bright." (I smiled)

Mark POV
(I smiled back sadly, knowing that her future was gonna be a lie)

"Don't we have a painting exam this week?" (she asked)

(I tried to recall the schedule for the exam)
"Yes, We have a painting exam, computer exam and last, physical education exam."

"That's it?" (she tilted her head)

"yeah..why? Do you want more?" (I chuckled)

"Noo! I was just curious...cause I never got to answer my main exams like English, maths, science etc"

"Don't worry about that. The teacher already knows what happened so they're calculating your marks by just your projects, assignment and the upcoming exams. You're lucky you didn't have to answer the hard exams. You're going to the next semester without doing any hardwork."

"Ohh wow that's awesome. So after these few exams, holidays will begin. Right?"

"Yeahh That's right"
(Should I tell her that my parents want me to move to Canada? I'm worried she might ask me more questions if I tell her. I don't wanna end up revealing Soobin's secret. I won't be alive anymore, if I do that.)

(Just then, the bell rang)

"It's Time to eat" (Y/n spoke excitedly) "Shall we go to the cafeteria?" (She asked me)
"You should go. I have a lot of....s-studies to do" (I told her.)
( I don't think Soobin would like to see y/n with me)

(Y/n pouted) "Are you sure? Did you bring anything to eat?"

"No...I'm not that hungry anyway..I'll just be in my class...so yeah....bye"
(I said calmly and turned around to leave)

(Y/n Suddenly grabbed my hand)

Y/N POV
(Something didn't seem right. It seemed like Mark was uncomfortable)
(He's been acting like this for the past three - Four days.)

"Mark..., Are you okay?....." (I asked concerned about him)

(He turned around to look at me)

(If I look closely, it looked like he was breathing in a fast pace)
(Am I being paranoid? Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Maybe I'm over thinking)

"I'm fine....why?" (He asked with a straight face)

"I just feel, like.....-"

"Like what?" (He came a step closer to me)

"L-Like you're hiding som-"

(Suddenly Soobin came inside the class)