Chapter 5: An Unexpected Visitor

Hello! - ThoughtsHello! - Talking[Hello!] - Viewers ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Hello! - Thoughts
Hello! - Talking
[Hello!] - Viewers
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Hello! - ThoughtsHello! - Talking[Hello!] - Viewers ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

3rd P.O.V
Snapper plummeted on the cold floor with a thud, letting out a breath of relief after the Intense situation, "Phew, I almost crapped my pants."

"You ok, Hobin? You know I just saved your a** right? This equipment was really expensive." he looked up and saw Hobin, still standing with a shocked yet baffled look making him Confused.

"Well that was quite anticipating, isn't it?" both Snapper and Hobin flinch from the Voice, they both swift their heads in sync at Jun-seo's direction.

"I'm sure he won't bother both of you for a while." he gave them his charming smile and they were in awe, Hobin and Snapper Couldn't believe that the school's Rich and Famous Heartthrob is conversing with them.

Snapper Stammered "Y-yeah, I sure h-hope so." he scratched the back of his head trying to hide his nervousness but failed.

He chuckled at Snapper's action, "That was brave of you, Snapper, I like the way you threatened to drive Pagko Away."

Snapper was utterly surprised that he received a compliment from Kang Jun-seo Himself, they never heard the latter compliment anyone nor talk to them first, it was always them who try to start a conversation with him.

"The same goes for you, Yoo Hobin, I'm looking forward to the growth of your channel." he simpered as he watch the Flushed brunette.

☼ ☼ ☼

The school has finally ended and he scurries as fast as he can to avoid the meddling students who are chasing him non-stop, luckily, his driver already arrived during his escape.

Once he arrived home he went to take a shower before proceeding to go the backyard of the mansion to play his favourite pastime game, Croquet.

He exits the shower room wearing a white robe with a white towel around his neck, he walks over to his bed where he saw his clothes folded neatly on top of the white sheet.

He took off his robe leaving him with his Black boxer, he grabbed his brown buttoned cardigan and wore it, then, he puts on his Beige pants and tucked his cardigan before locking the zipper and buttoning his trouser.

After putting on his clothes he wore his brown G@cci leather horsebit slippers before drying his wet hair, After he is done he left his room.

☼ ☼ ☼

A few hours have passed after he arrived at the backyard of his late grandmother's manor.

He peacefully sat on his grey couch drinking his oolong tea after playing a few rounds.

"Young Master, you have a visitor." he lifts his head to see a woman In her late 20's with short black hair wearing a maid uniform with her hands interlocked in front of her abdomen.

"A visitor at this hour?"  he curiously asked.

"Who is it?" he ask  "It's Baek Seongjun, Young Master." the Maid replied.

His eyes widened after hearing a familiar name coming out from the maid's mouth.

He was wrapped in a moment of silence, deciding whether he should let him in or not before sending his order.

"Tell him to come in." He said, the maid bowed and left without any utterance to his words.

A few minutes later the maid comes back with a tall man walking behind her, he has dark blue hair that reaches below his chin which is tied in a half-bun with a few side fringes, he was wearing a blue blazer with a white buttoned shirt inside, pairing it with blue trousers and a pair of black loafers.

He stood in his seat mystified, he folded his arms on his chest while he stares at Seongjun walking towards him with a grin, "I wasn't expecting your sudden visit, what's the reason for it?"

The blue-haired male gave him a smile "I came here to see you of course." he rolled his eyes not believing his answer.

"Yeah Right, just spill it."

Seongjun chuckled lightly "It's true, I came here to see you and give you this." he stretched his left arm towards the annoyed male.

"What's this? Is this some kind of bribe?" he examined the wooden box with a transparent lid, it was wrapped in a red ribbon and the inside of it shows different varieties of sushi.

"It's not a bribe but a special gift for you." he stared at the tall man in front of him with a suspicious gaze hesitating to accept the said gift, but the sushis were too tempting for him.

He sighed, "Alright, take a seat." before Seongjun took his seat, Jun-seo took the wooden box and puts them on the table before he sat down.

"Any reason for your visit other than see me?"

"I just missed seeing you in person, you've been ignoring my messages lately so I came to visit instead." He laid his back on the chair's backrest, not breaking his eye contact on Jun-seo who's busy untying the ribbon.

"Oh, is that so, then I'm flattered." he didn't spare a glance at the blue-haired man, to be honest, he was already used at Seongjun's Attempts of trying to get under his good graces after receiving the red envelope back in the past.

This may be One of Seongjun's ambitions but it's not the only goal he's aiming for, he also planned on having Jun-seo on his side not only as a sponsor and a supporter but a potential romantic partner as well.

When he first received the invitation, he knew his plan is already aligning, he was focused on winning the game to receive a sponsor from Jun-seo himself so he could climb up the ladder and land a seat in Politics.

But, when he arrived at his Manor where they first met he was bewitched at his features, the rumours about Jun-seo's beauty being unmatched, they weren't wrong, because he too, could say the same thing.

His plan on winning failed due to the lack of concentration and Jun-seo's aptitude ability on playing Croquet, but, instead of being furious about his loss he accepted his defeat and was calm about it.

Seongjun's love for money has finally found its rivalry and that is attaining Jun-seo for himself, not only for his power and his family's influence but to have him by his side and no one else's.