Chapter 4: A Warning

Hello! - Thoughts
Hello! - Talking
[Hello!] - Viewers
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Hello! - ThoughtsHello! - Talking[Hello!] - Viewers ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

3rd P.O.V
He woke up weary from the paranoia he felt last night, he hasn't touched his phone yet ever since the last call attempt.

Although, as much as he wants to avoid using it for a while he needs to use his phone to call his assistant, Minho, to notify him of the situation that occurred last night.

"I thought that it wouldn't happen again, should I change my Phone number after I tell Minho?" he pondered.

He ate his breakfast with a furrowed expression, feeling disturbed and uneasy. He couldn't count how many times his privacy was violated by their selfish and greedy desire, but fortunately, he was able to sue them resulting as the aftermath of their Harassment and invasion of privacy.

After he ate his breakfast he stood up and left the dining room, the maids automatically took away the plate, utensils and cup that he used and put them in a Utility cart trolley before leaving the room.

As usual, The black-haired latter patiently waited on the porch for his car to arrive.

After his eyes caught a familiar Black vehicle driving its way to him, he went inside before it drove away.

☼ ☼ ☼

He stared with a somnolent look through the window car on his right side, doziness is spiralling in his black eyes while watching the people and cars passing by.

He exhaustingly sighs, urging to go back to bed and not wanting to attend any classes but unfortunately, it is a must.

"Because of last night, I wasn't able to sleep well." He grumbled.

"We have arrived, Young Master." the driver spoke.

He nodded as a reply before exiting the vehicle, He stood there while staring at the path in front of him, ignoring the stares of the students, he brushed his hair back before sauntering towards the school gate.

He arrived at his classroom unscathed after escaping a mob of students asking him for more clues regarding the Mystery Player, it was vexing for him to hear the same question every time they see him.

He went to his seat and sat on his chair with a suspire of relief, finally, he was able to find peace at last, or so he thought.

A big shadow towered him from upfront, he lifts his chin and saw Munseong staring down at him with his accustomed neutral look.

"What is it Munseong?" he asked.

"Did you receive my calls last night?"

"Calls?" his eyes widen after realizing the person behind the calls last night.

"Wait?! so he's the one calling me last night!"

"I-....well, I slept early last night because I was really tired so I wasn't able to answer back." he lowered his head and bit his lower lip, trying to avoid Munseong's gaze.

He felt bad for lying but he can't forwardly tell him the reason why he didn't answer his Calls yet.

"I guess I was overthinking too much, but wait a second, how did he get my phone number?"

He raised his head with a puzzled look "How did you get my number By the way?"

"I met your assistant, Minho, last night, after I finished my training, I asked him if I could get your number." there was a pink hue on Munseong's checks yet his facial expression remained still, his flushed state isn't visible enough for Jun-seo to Notice.

"Ah! I see, I'll save your phone number then, I apologize for not answering your call last night." he grinned with a hint of relief in his smile, his worry has finally met its end.

☼ ☼ ☼

The tranquillity of his classroom shattered when a familiar voice ruined the serene mood.

"Are you f*cking kidding me?! You f*cking Assholes!" murderous intent is wavering around the two-faced streamer as he glared fiercely at Yoo Hobin.

"Look what you did to my Newtube channel you dumba** Motherf*cker!"
Pagko walked towards Hobin's seat while taking off his white buttoned shirt revealing his tattoos on both of his arms.

"So he manages to come to school after showing his true colours to his subscribers." he sneered, watching the scene unfolding in front of him.

"Yoo Hobin, you son of a b*tch, come over here," he said threateningly.

Hobin stood upon his seat, feeling apprehensive from the situation his in.

Pagko was fuming from anger, he swings his left arm downward with a balled fist but somehow, Hobin was able to swerve, leaving the students shocked.

"Did this Motherf*cker just swerve?!" Pagko was infuriated that Hobin dodged his fist.

"What are you gonna do about my 700,000 f*cking subscribers, you a**hole! My f*cking Newtube channel! Sh*t! You son of a B*tch!"

"Goodness The profanities of this man." he rolled his eyes, irritated from the drama caused by the Streamer's blind rage.

"You little sh*t!" Pagko leap towards Hobin with his right fist ready to aim at his face.

"AAAHHHH!" Hobin bent both his knees in a squat like position with his arms lifted reaching his shoulder range with both tightened fists.

He waited for the impact yet he didn't receive any "I knew I couldn't count on you Pagko."

A blond-haired male appeared behind Hobin clutching on his U-rig Pro Smartphone with a smirk, "You're looking good on camera."

"Snapper...you a**hole!" he retorted at the blonde Male.

"Don't you get it, Pagko? My camera will always be faster than your fist!" Snapper's mocking statement made Pagko Silent.

"You know if I upload this video, you're done. If you don't mind becoming a total outcast go ahead. You'll be doing us a favour, Haha. We'll hit 200,000 subscribers thanks to you." Snapper added.

"Listen, Just you wait. You think I'm just gonna sit back and take this? I'm gonna make you all pay." and with his last threat, The streamer Left the class leaving Hobin Unharmed.