Decisions

Alessandro POV

Ever since that night of no regret, I've desperately checked my security cameras everyday at my work building.

I've memorized the exact time she had always been dropping off her fiancés lunch at the front desk of my building since the first day he started working here. She always came on time and with the same bag of seafood her scrawny excuse of a fiancé seemed to love stuffing his face with every time on his lunch break.

"No mister Anderson, there were no visitors in the past 2 hours. Just like I've been saying the last 30 times that you've called sir" My receptionist says as I hang up the phone with an irritated sigh.

I knew I crossed the line when I kissed her at the club, but I didn't think it would make her stop coming to my company building for the past 5 days in a row.

It's gotten up to the point where I try to slowly pass by her asshole fiancés office to see if she'd call him so I can at least get to hear her voice but even when she does call, that jackass doesn't even pick it up.

I need to talk to her, be beside her, feel her near me, or at least get to see her. I feel like ever since she's kissed me at the club, my feelings for her had increased by a thousand.

I'd usually be able to control my urges of thinking about her at work but as soon as I came to work the day after the club I can't even concentrate at all.

The empty spot on my desk is now filled with stacks of papers, every time I'm at a meeting I can't even comprehend what anyone else is saying without being caught day dreaming about her lips, and now that every time I see her stupid fiancé using door dash to deliver his food for the past 5 days, I wanna punch him in the throat.

"Sarah, cancel the rest of my appointments today. I got somewhere to be" I say putting my suit jacket on while walking out of my office as she nodded while typing away on her computer.

Clicking the 1st floor button on the elevator, I realized my phone was buzzing in my pocket. Picking it up while waiting for the elevator I noticed the voice on the other end was my annoying other half.

"What's up you grouchy dick face?" He says excitedly through the phone as I winced at how loud and annoying his voice was sounding.

"Do you wanna know what happened to me?" He asks with exaggeration as I walked out of the elevator while taking my car keys out of my pocket.

"Just get to the fucking point, I'm busy" I reply as I can already tell he was rolling his eyes through the phone.

"Asshole. As I was saying, do you know what happened while I was trying to get some nice Italian ass over here?"

"If you're gonna tell me about some new type of STD shit you got going on, I'm gonna block your number"

"Fuck you! Anyways, I was trying to get some action but do you know what happened? I couldn't do it!"

"Wow, you're body listened to your brain instead of your dick for once?"

"No Jackass! I couldn't fuck the sexy chick in my room because out of nowhere it felt like I was cheating! Now why the hell would I feel like that if I've never dated anyone in my life? And you know I ain't got time for all this relationship stuff enough to even think about being in a relationship and cheat. That's the main reason why I don't do relationships in the first place! I ain't got it in me to cheat on someone I was with, you know dad and mom taught us how to treat a woman right since we came right outta the womb together"

"Jesus Christ Ace can you hurry the fuck up and get to the point of this conversation or I swear to g-"

"Who the fuck are you with over there?! The only reason my feeling like this is if your hiding someone over there making me feel like I'm cheating. So tell me now brother, who the hell are you hiding from me and why the hell haven't you introduced her to your hotter younger brother?"

After he finished his stupid little rant, I hung up the phone quickly seeing the large modeling building my little rose works at. I knew if she wasn't going to come to me, I was gonna have to go to her.

"Good afternoon Mister Anderson. Is there something good I've done in my life to be blessed by your wealthy presence" The CEO of the modeling building I was in asks as I groaned internally remembering who she was.

"Good afternoon Miss Regina" I reply bitterly as she smirked at her name leaving my mouth.

"You can call me anything you'd like if you wanna take this upstairs to my office" She whispers while rubbing her hands on my chest trying to look seductive.

I was going to push her away in disgust before the sound of a stack of paper falling to the ground made us both turn to the side of the entrance of the building. There stood my little rose staring back at me in both shock and fear. As soon as I moved my foot away from the horrid woman in front of me, she took off quicker than I could comprehend.

"Rose!" I shout trying to get her to turn back but she was already gone by the time I got to the stair case door she ran into.

I followed the staircase all the way down to the downstairs parking lot of the building seeing her trying to unlock her car in a rush only to end up having her car door slammed shut and her curvy shaking body pinned against it.

"Don't! I don't care what relationship you have with my boss. The kiss at the club didn't mean anything, I was drunk and-"

"If it didn't mean anything then why haven't you come back to my building since that day? The only reason you're choosing to ignore me is because your trying to deny the feelings you felt that night"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about, rose"

She froze when I raised my hand up to her face to run my knuckles smoothly against her brightly colored cheeks that were turning redder by the minute.

"If me kissing you that night truly meant nothing to you, then why are you blushing at my touch" I whisper into her ear as I felt her small body tremble against mine.

"It's really hot in the parking lot right now" She mutters while trying to look away from me as I gently pull her chin upwards so she looked up at me again.

"If you look me straight in the eyes and tell me right now that our kiss at the club means nothing to you, that you felt nothing at all completely, then I'll leave you alone from now on. I'll walk away and act as if nothing happened. As if you were any other person that comes into my building to bring food for one of my employees" I say while staring down into her bright hazel eyes as she was contemplating my words and the ones she was going to say.

"I-" before she could reply the sound of her phone ringing made us both pull away from our little personal bubble we didn't even notice until she took out her phone from her pocket seeing her little gremlin of a man was interrupting our moment.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I ordered you the lobster tail that you always eat for lunch"

"Yes I know what time your lunch started"

"I don't get why you have to yell at me for the uber eats person bringing your food la-"

I couldn't stand another second hearing his irritated voice through her phone speaker. Snatching the phone out of her hand, I hung up the call before pinning her body against her car once again making her look up at in shock all over again.

"What's your answer rose? Are you gonna deny the spark between us for that excuse of a man your're engaged to or are you gonna join me for lunch right now since we both are on our lunch break right now?" I ask as she looked between me and her phone buzzing in my hand from the snarky text messages her asshole of a fiance was sending her.

She let out a irritated sigh before pushing past me and grabbing her phone out of my hand. I thought she was gonna get into her car and prove my thoughts of us together wrong, only to have her yell at me from behind where I was still standing in front of her car.

"Well?! Are you taking me to eat or what? I'm hungry and only have like 24 minutes left of my lunch break left" She says while walking towards the exit of the parking lot.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE ☺️