Vacation

Jezzabelle's POV

"The sleeping beauty has finally awoken!" Ace shouts excitedly as I rub my tired eyes.

Waking up at 11 in the afternoon wasn't a normal thing for me, but seeing as the whole world was now talking about what happened yesterday with my ex fiancé, I'd rather stay in bed all day and never leave. But seeing as this wasn't my house, I forced myself to get up and see where my rescuers from yesterday were right now.

"I didn't know if you wanted to go back to your house to get your clothes, so I had the ones I bought for you in italy redirected from your mansion to mine this morning" Alessandro says walking into the kitchen where I was seated in one of the counter stools.

Surprisingly, Ace was cooking food on the stove in nothing but a towel while Alessandro was making phone calls constantly to deal with what I'm assuming was his work. Being the CEO of the company my ex fiancé used to work at was probably stressing him out due to all the media coverage his company was getting now with all of Brad's information being blasted all over social media.

"Hey good looking, wanna try some of my meat?" Ace jokingly asks while winking at me.

Before I could question his flirtatious personality, a large plate of multiple different breakfast sandwiches was place in front of me. There was egg and sausage, ham and cheese, ham egg and cheese, bacon ham and egg, cheese sausage and egg, bacon avocado and egg, and a croissant with spinach bell peppers fried eggs and bacon.

"All this for me?" I gasp as he nods with a smirk.

"Can't let my precious rosie starve" He answers before placing a cup of tea in front of me.

Alessandro must've told him about my love for both sandwiches and tea. I like coffee just like everyone else but I would always choose a nice cup of tea over coffee any day. Sandwiches, I became obsessed with due to most of my modeling gigs having sandwiches as a normal treat for models backstage.

"So tell me miss americas top model, are you going to work soon or not? If you say yes, I think my brother over there will have you handcuffed to his bed until your ass is sore from his little punishment" Ace whispers as my face turned red at his words.

"Personally, I think you should go back to work after everything dies down. You never know what all those crazy paparazzi people would be doing now just to get near you for pictures and interviews about what went down yesterday" Ace continues as I nod while eating the delicious sandwiches he made.

"Do you want to go anywhere today?" Alessandro asks sitting next to me as I shook my head.

"My boss emailed me earlier letting me know I could take a paid leave after she saw what happened yesterday. I think I just need to get some things taken care of with all my things being at Brad's mansion. Then I gotta find a new place to stay at now that I have no home" I reply with a shrug while finishing the last sandwich on the plate before picking up the teacup.

"How about until you find a place, you stay with me here?" Alessandro asks lifting me up easily onto his lap.

"Now that there's no one keeping you away from me, you can even move in with me full time" He says leaning into me to plant a kiss on my neck as I try not to drop the tea cup shaking in my hand now.

"I'm sorry, what am I? Chop liver?!" Ace shouts as I got up quickly avoiding Alessandro's lingering touches that were making my face red.

"Why are you still here? Last time I checked, no one even asked you to stay. This is my house, go back to your penthouse that you locked us in 2 days ago" Alessandro snaps back at his brother with annoyance.