A/n

Dear lovelies,

Hope y'all are doing fine and not burdened with a ton of assignments like me.

Sorry for vanishing for over a month without notice. There were some issues that I had to handle in the wake of a mild accusation on this book.

As those who have been reading this novel already know, Hansol (JK's baby bunny boy) has anxiety issues, not any autistic syndromes, just the cute lad gets anxious pretty easily and finds it difficult to open up. Also, at times he calls Jungkook as "Baba" (a nickname to call 'dad').

A few who read this novel found this particular aspect, the nickname I mean, familiar to another novel written by a talented author, and even commented the same in the chat box. I wasn't disturbed by this b'coz I myself am a sincere fan of that story but...

That author wasn't okay with it, which I totally understand... so I approached her to clear any misunderstanding and happened to be that she was really having a hard time.

Though let me make it clear again, this story has nothing to do with that one. This story has a totally different plot, story arc and a sprinkle of humour. I was inspired by it, yes. But I never plagiarized, no, that wasn't my intention. 

I apologized to that author and the next instant I edited all those parts where Hansol calls JK as 'baba'... I know that 'Baba' is a common term and noone has the copyright for it, but still, I really respect the author's works and refrained myself from pushing the facts. As a fellow author I could understand where she was coming from.

I apologized, edited out and did my duty. But, the result was that, I felt mentally attacked. Plagiarizing wasn't my intention and I actually didn't plagiarize tbh. Just the thought that I was crucified for such an issue, had my anxiety radar hit the notch and... I just couldn't bring myself to continue writing anymore, especially this book

I needed time--- to get myself out of the anxious bubble I had blown up for myself, and to speak about this to y'all; I found it hard to even open this app to communicate with the few fellow wattpaders I had grown very fond of. I just needed... Time.

I had to take a break to pull myself together. That was why I couldn't update...  both my book and y'all about the phase I was going through. I apologize for disappearing like that. Kindly try to understand me and my actions.

Today, after nearly a month of yeeting myself out of this world, I logged back into this platform and... 'AFTER love' now has 7k+ reads! 1k+ votes!

I'm extremely grateful for all the love and support you all have showered it with, while I was gone... It was enough to bring me back to my senses, and start drafting for the story again.

Yeah. I am back... and with me I'm bringing back your beloved 'AFTER love' Fam. Again.

Nabi and Hansol are so excited to meet and share their dads' beautiful love story with y'all.

Get ready, once again, to burst your uwu machine! Bcoz, We. Are. Back.

'AFTER love'... the life goes on, and
the story continues...

Everyone send(type/post) a
butterfly🦋/bunny🐇
this way to give a warm welcome to our beautiful Chaotic family.

Also, the lovely souls who reached out to me, worried about my disappearance--- Thankyou so much bub. I love you all. 💜.

With love,
E.O.