"That's OK." Lin Rong nodded and had to say that her heart became much more stable because of the news.

Mo Fan, who was listening to the side, sighed in his heart. It was really difficult for his small body to do things.

**

On the other hand, Master Bi had already arrived in the capital on the second day. As soon as he arrived at the departure gate of the airport, someone picked him up with a sign with his name.

Soon, the car took him to a villa.

He saw the goal of this mission-Pei Yunbai.

At the first glance at him, Master Bi couldn't help frowning.

The face of this man is too strange.

The eyebrows are plump, the nose is straight, the cheek bones are high, the lips are thin, the facial features are three-dimensionally well-proportioned, and the eyes are black and white, piercing, and naturally showing a bit sharp...

This is rich and noble.

Such people are generally human beings.

Obviously, the person in front of him is the same, but he still sees a problem from it, that is, the richness of the person in front of him is being intercepted, even if it is slow, even just a trace of him, but he still sees it.

In fact, this kind of behavior still has a saying in their metaphysical circles, that is...stealing luck.

Pei Yunbai naturally noticed Master Bi's gaze, and also saw his unconscious eyebrow curling after seeing him, which made him wonder if something really happened to him.

Guessing in his heart, Pei Yunbai was not in a hurry, and quietly let the other party look at it.

"Where did you find something wrong with you?" Master Bi, who had determined his thoughts, quickly asked Pei Yunbai.

He was actually very curious as to how the man in front of him knew that something was wrong.

"I seem to have lost a very important memory." Pei Yunbai directly said his feelings. This is the conclusion he came to after treatment during this period. There is no result from the hypnotist. He can only use non-scientific methods. NS.

"Lost memory?" Master Bi was surprised.

The problem the other party said was completely different from the problem he knew!

"Master didn't see this?" Pei Yunbai's deep eyes stared at Master Bi, calm and sharp.

"The problem I see is different from yours." Master Bi said frankly, "I can only see that someone is stealing your luck, and it's not a day or two. It must be long-term. It’s just that maybe it’s because your luck is very strong and you don’t feel special. If it is not resolved, one day, your luck is exhausted, and there will be disasters that you can’t bear.”

Master Bi's words are definitely not alarmist, although Qi Luck is illusory, but it also exists.

They recorded too many occurrences, and after being stolen, they didn't get any good results. Many of them fell from the rich or powerful to nothing and even lost their lives.

Therefore, this kind of magic has been recognized as a witchcraft. Once the person using it has been investigated, it will be severely punished by the relevant state departments. It has been many years since it has appeared in their circle. The people behind these sorceries have been wiped out.

Unexpectedly... This time I saw it again in such a young face.

Didn’t the forces of the year be cleaned up?