Chapter 57: Rich woman, can't afford to offend

Start from the beginning

"Pinching your face is not making friends. It is a bad habit. To make friends can be a handshake or a hug..."

While speaking, he taught the correct way by the way, "Our task today is to get to know the other students in the class. Everyone should know everyone's name and remember it. Can this be done?"

"Yes." The childish voice of milky milk sounded in the class.

Afterwards, Mo Fan looked at the little dumplings around him who knew each other, but felt that this kindergarten was better than what he had imagined?

In this way, Mo Fan’s kindergarten life has become formal. Unlike the play she imagined, this kindergarten pays more attention to teaching children’s daily life and knowledge of life. It is entertaining and entertaining. In other words, there are more extracurricular activities. .

Although Mo Fan was already a mature adult, in such a comfortable environment, he had a good time.

Incidentally, also heal the wounds.

This time, thanks to the space for promotion, she was able to withdraw some spiritual power from the space occasionally, and it became much easier to heal her injuries.

She has not forgotten from beginning to end, there are still people waiting for her.

**

On Mo Xue's side, after contacting the previous intermediary, she finally found a suitable house and store nearby.

Once the suitable ones were selected, the agent Qian Xinran couldn't wait to contact Mo Xue.

Today, I asked people directly to my company.

"Miss Mo." Qian Xinran immediately greeted him politely after seeing Mo Xue, his expression showing unparalleled enthusiasm.

As an intermediary, Qian Xinran has served too many customers, but Mo Xue is definitely one of those who left a deep impression on him.

He really never thought that Mo Xue's boutique fruit business would be where it is today, but that is the case, and he firmly established a foothold in a place like Magic City with his unique fruit.

He looked so admired.

So when Mo Xue contacted him to buy a house and shop, he helped to find it, and only when he found someone who met Mo Xue's requirements, he contacted Mo Xue.

Of course, when he contacted, he already had a lot of confidence in his heart that this order could definitely be sold!

"I have collected the appropriate listings. You can take a look first." Qian Xinran pointed to the information compiled on the computer.

Mo Xue took a look at it, "Because I don't know your budget, so I have collected some for each price."

Villas, large flat floors, small western-style houses... Qian Xinran has chosen a lot.

When his colleague who collected this information, a colleague who competed with him on weekdays was mocking his whimsical.

Of course, it was quickly ironed back by others.

None of the intermediaries who knew Mo Xue would feel that she could not afford the villa here. After all, in the past few years, many intermediaries have succeeded in entering under the propaganda of Qian Xinran and his colleagues. After the pit of Mo Xue's shop, I also know that her things are expensive, and I also know how fierce the competition in her shop... undoubtedly proves that Mo Xue is rich and absolutely rich.

What's the point of buying a villa?

It was also because I realized that this was a big deal, and a few intermediaries with no customers, at this time, their eyes were closely following Mo Fan and Qian Xinran, wanting to know how much the amount of this business could reach.