Chapter 55: Energetic ghosts are extremely efficient

Comenzar desde el principio

Give some rewards and you will be more active in your work, just like him.

"Thank you, sir." The group of ghosts headed by the old ghost looked at each other with tomatoes, but they soon took it.

When he didn't know what to do with this tomato, the tiger beast said lightly, "You can also eat these fruits directly."

Can it be eaten directly?

With a strange mood, the old ghost and the other ghosts put the tomatoes in their mouths.

The moment they bite, the sweet and sour taste of tomatoes spread in their mouths.

They all wanted to cry one by one.

How long have they not eaten such fresh food.

Today, they actually had it again.

This feeling is simply hard to describe in words.

"Thank you, sir." Thanks, everyone ate the whole tomatoes in twos and threes.

The tiger beast saw that their gratitude was sincere, and smiled, "As long as you work hard in the future, the reward will be huge."

"Yes." The ghosts nodded.

Looking at this scene, Yanqi Beast nodded in satisfaction.

This group of younger brothers are still well managed.

Then, with a wave of his hands, they took them out of space.

Outside the space, these ghosts saw Mo Fan's family of three strangely. They thought they would all be seen, but the big two still regarded them as nothing. As for the small ones, they obviously knew their tracks well.

The old ghost looked at Mo Fan's clean eyes. For some reason, even though he knew that the woman in front of him was just a little girl, he still had the kind of breath that made them feel more pressured, and it also made him feel a little bit of danger.

This little girl, it should be very simple!

When the old ghost was thinking about it, he suddenly saw the arrogant adult in front of them suddenly entered the body of a Erha, and then he leaned in front of the little girl and started to think about it. Demonstrate gong by yourself, "Brahma, Brahma, I will handle the things in the space for you."

"Then they are now..."

"I let them go back first, and then call them when something is up. I can't bear to let the aura in the space ruin them." The scorpion beast directly named the reason.

The old ghost waited for the ghost to listen, and suddenly reacted, and then a little bit dumbfounded, the adult in front of him was really... childish!

Hearing this, Mo Fan glanced at the scorpion beast helplessly.

This miser's temperament is directly revealed when he meets an outsider.

However, in front of outsiders... outside ghosts, Mo Fan would not dismantle the beast's platform, and then said: "Just make sure they won't leak."

"Yeah, I almost forgot." When the tiger beast was so reminded, he quickly turned his head and placed a layer of restraint on the old ghost and other ghosts. They were not talking about space and everything in the space to anyone.

The old ghosts don't have any opinions on this, either.

Such a place against the sky, whether it is for people or ghosts to know, will undoubtedly be coveted.

They dare not covet it because they know how much their strength is, so they dare not be arrogant.

But if this news spreads to the ears of some powerful people, you can imagine how troublesome it will be.