Chapter 1: Alister's Awaking

"Your highness, it's time to wake up," a soft knock echoed through the room waking me up from my slumber. My eyes open slightly and try to process what was just said. Your highness? Layla hasn't ever called me that before when waking me up. I blink in confusion.

"Layla? What's going on? Why did you call me that?" I say pulling the blankets from over my head and gasping as I look around the room. Instead of the cramped dorm, I'm laying in a bed the size of the said dorm. I blink confusedly. What the fuck is going on.

As I scan the room one more time almost convincing myself that this is just a really weird dream, but if it was a dream the floor would've already sunk, and the room would sway.

"Your highness?" someone says from the other side of the door.

Your highness? Who the fuck is he calling your highness? I run my hand through my hair and sit up. I look down at my body and see that my legs look slightly longer and in pants. I go to slide out of bed and feel my pants catch at my crotch. I look down confused. I go to smooth out the wrinkle and feel something ain't right.

What the fuck is that? I ask myself I pull my pants out and look down. Is that a fucking dick?

What the fuck is going on here! I know I said I wanted to be a man but not overnight! you gotta mentally prepare for that shit.

I caught my face in the mirror across the huge fucking bedroom.

"That's not my fucking face" I mutter softly. Man, this dream fucking sucks man.

I shake my head and cross the room and open the door.

"What the fuck.... oh," I say I feel my cheeks start to turn red. An older man with greying brown hair and a well-kept moustache looks back at me equally as dumbfounded.

"Your highness, there was no need to open the door yourself. That is my job. You only needed to answer me,"

"Ugh, okay," I think to myself. What kind of fucking dream is this?

"Now, later today you have training with Dimitri Evergreen. Before you go there you must get ready for your classes. Young master Langston and your siblings are already there waiting for you. So let me help you get dressed and we shall be on our way, yes?" the butler asks. Dimitri Evergreen? That guy from that stupid game Layla has been playing. Seriously I hear about it constantly when I'm awake now I have to be around it when I'm asleep too? Fuck man. At least I put myself as one of the princes.

"Ugh, yes we shall," I say as I follow him further into my room I guess.

"Are you feeling alright your highness? You seem a bit pale this morning," the butler says.

"No, I'm alright, I just had a weird dream," I say shrugging softly.

"A weird dream? Your highness, are you sure you're all right? You seem to be talking a bit unusual," The butler says as he buttons my shirt for me and helps me with my vest and a forest green overcoat. I was hot with just the shirt on and now I'm burning up.

Wait did he just say I'm talking weird? Dammit, how do people in Layla's game talk? Like British people? Or like I'm some fantasy bullshit?

"No need to worry, I was simply dreaming of how it would feel to be a commoner," I say coming up with the first excuse I can think of.

"I see, must be a very odd feeling indeed," the butler says with a polite smile. He gestures to the mirror I saw earlier. I blink in confusion auburn red hair, green eyes, freckles, pale skin, shit I'm the crown prince Alister!

"You look confused Your highness," the butler says.

"No, I'm alright. I thought I saw a spider and when I looked it disappeared," I say trying to hide my confusion and clear my face.