The Entrance Exam

Today is the day of the entrance exam, and Izuku and Touya are making it to the school with Eri at home with Inko. After Touya was adopted into the family he got a lot stronger thanks to Izuku and Eri helping him with training to the point where they figured out how to change the fire to lightning since they figured it's really just condensed heat. Touya can make blue lightning and Izuku can make green lightning and they call it "Cold Heat". (Yes I'm bring lightning bending into the mix)

The two brothers are about to head in when they heard a familiar voice sounding angry.

Katsuki: The fuck are you doing here villain?! This is a school for heroes!!

Izuku: I'm following my dream to prove I'm not like my father. Now go run along to the vet you little Pomeranian.

This really pissed Bakugo off and just walked away and bumping into a girl and made her fall. But luckily Izuku was quick enough to catch her before she hit the ground.

Izuku: Are you okay? Sorry about him, he's got a temper of a Chihuahua.

When the girl had pink messy hair with yellow horns pink skin and black and yellow eyes with a small blush at seeing Izuku's handsome face.

Pink girl: N-no no I-it's okay, I know it wasn't your fault on his doing

Pink girl: N-no no I-it's okay, I know it wasn't your fault on his doing. Thanks for the help. I'm Mina Ashido.

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you.

Mina: Wait, THE Izuku Midoriya?! The son of Heat Viper, and the one to put Endeavor In his place?! OH MY KAMI, I'm a huge fan!

Izuku: Well it's nice to meet a fan, but we better get going. We don't want to be late.

Mina: Oh right, LET'S GO!!!!

They enter the school and done their first quiz test on heroics. Touya and Izuku got it done in a matter of fifteen minutes with flying colors and waited until the others came for Present Mic's speech. But when he was about to finish speaking a man with blue hair and glasses interrupts him about the zero pointer and tries to scold Mic. But luckily Touya stops him in time.

Touya: How about you shut up so he can get to the forth robot. And while you're at it, quit the robot attitude and be an actual hero like your brother.

This embarrassed the blue haired robot and most of the audience laughed a bit. Present Mic finished explaining the robots and rules with everyone heading to the fake cities. Izuku was in site A, with everyone recognizing him as Heat Viper's son. The blue haired man in glasses from earlier grew the balls to walk up to him and try to arrest him.

Blue bot: You are the son of Heat Viper, Izuku Midoriya right?

Izuku: Yeah? What about it?

Blue bot: Then I'll have to arrest you for you are a threat to us all with the power you hold!