baji/chifuyu x male reader (suprise attack)

⚠️Tw: blood/fights

(M/N) pov:
I was on my way to a toman meet up with the hole gang, I was walking because I'm not a big fan of motorcycles, but no one really cared. I was in the first division which leader was baji and vice captain was chifuyu, and i may have a huge crush on them, but we don't talk about that. I've talked to chifuyu a few times and only once to baji but it ended with me getting punched in the face which wasn't fun.

(Sometime later)

I made it to where we were meeting but no one was there, I was early so I just walked around and kicked some rocks, I wasn't paying attention so when I was getting mad at a rock because I kept missing it I kicked it really hard and it want flying, little did I know it was heading straight for baji.
"Shit baji look out!!" I yelled as the rock flow at him. I ran fast and almost was able to catch the rock but I panicked and kicked the air which caused me to kick the rock away from baji and I landed on my butt.
"What the hell-" baji said as he looked at me. I flinched abit worried I was about to get my ass beat but than I heard laughing.
"That was pretty cool kid where'd you learn it from" baji said as he held out his hand.
"I um- i used to play soccer and learned it from there" I said as I took bajis hand and he helped me up.

Chifuyu pov:
I walked up the stairs after parking the bike me and baji drove on to the meeting place, but as I got to the top I saw baji talking to someone, I feel like I've seen them before but can't remember right now. I walked up to them "hey baji whos this?" I asked
"This is (M/N) hes in are division" baji said as he looked at me.
I looked at (M/N) and smiled "nice to meet you (M/N)" I bowed abit "nice to meet you too chifuyu" he said as he bowed as well.

(M/N) pov:
While I bowed i could feel my face getting red, I had both baji and chifuyu standing in front of me and talking to me I couldn't help but blush. I stood back up and looked at baji and chifuyu who were both looking at me and smiling abit I felt my face get hotter, that's when I heard more people coming up the stairs and I guessed the meeting was gonna be starting soon. "Well im gonna go to my spot now ill see you two another time" I said
"Yeah see ya" they both said then I walked to my spot.

(Some time later)

The meeting started and I was standing in the far back, I was near some wooded area, Mikey was talking loudly but honestly I could bearly hear him. It was then that someone covered my mouth from behind and I felt myself get stabbed in the side, I screamed but It was muffled due to my mouth being covered I felt my eyes watering and no one knew what was happening to me cause they were so focused on Mikey and thats when a idea hit me, but I was interrupted abit as the knife was removed and stabbed into me again making the cut bigger and screamed again and as a screamed I kicked the person in front of me causing them to fall and a few others to fall, everyone looked at me and saw what was happening, the person holding me let go of, me kicked my back and forced the knife out my side causing me to fall down and the cut to get bigger, I fell onto my knees and yelled in pain as the person that did this ran away, I held my wound tight and felt tears going down my cheek, thats when I heard footsteps everywhere people were chasing the person, people were coming to help me and others called the ambulance.
I looked up from my wound and thats when I saw a worried chifuyu and a baji behind him trying to talk to me, I was shocked at first but I just smiled and thats when I started to cough up blood then I fell into chifuyus arms and passed out.

Baji pov:
I was panicking abit more then I'd like to admit, my newest friend was just stabbed and I bearly did anything, so while chifuyu held (M/N) up i took off my toman jacket and used it to cover (M/N) wound, than me and chifuyu worked together to get (M/N) to the bottom of the steps.

(Sometime later at the hospital)

Chifuyu pov:
I sat in the waiting room with baji, Mikey and takemichi, turns out Mikey was impressed on how (M/N) attacked while being stabbed so this will be interesting, but other then that we never found out who hurt (M/N) but mitsuya and draken are still looking with the other gang members.
"Who is here for (M/N)?" The nurse asked
"Us" we all said and stood up.
"Ok follow me please" she said and we followed her, she told that from his second-to-last rib and down to his torso has a big cut that as been stitched up and bandaged but other then that the blade was small and didn't harm any organs, which was a big relief, she also told us he is awake but could be feeling abit dizzy. Then we got to the room and want inside.

(M/N) pov:
I was sitting in a hospital bed kind of confused and I was having a huge pain in my said and a head ache, but it was then that four people walked into my room, I looked at them and was confused more when I saw baji, chifuyu, takemichi and Mikey. Mikey walked to me and started telling me about how he was interested in me because of what I did during the meeting and turns out baji told him how I kicked the rock, so I think I just became friends with Mikey, takemichi came to me next and just wanted to make sure I was ok and I told him I was fine, after that chifuyu walked to me and hugged me I was really shocked but I hugged back which kind of hurt.
"I'm sorry I couldn't have done more to protect you" he said to me
I looked at him like he was stupid and in return he looked at me confused.
"Calm down, you couldn't have done much by the time you found out what was happening it had already happened, so make sure to not blame yourself for anything" I said to chifuyu, he looked at me and smiled then I heard baji laugh and I looked at him "you really are weird" baji said
"What do you mean I was just being honest!? Ah- ow the hurt- remind me not to yell" I said as a held my side in pain. Then we all started laughing.

(Several month later)

(M/N) pov:
I was finally fully healed and of course I was heading to a toman meeting, I heard this one was gonna be about a new division leader so I was interested. I got to the place of the meeting but when I got there I was really confused, only Mikey, drakes, mitsuya,smiley, baji, takemichi, and chifuyu was there, I looked at them all and they all smiled at me.
"Glad to see your all healed kid" mitsuya said as he patted my head, I laughed abit.
"So whats going on? Am I early or something" I asked
"Nope your just on time" Mikey said as he walked up to me.
"Then where is everyone else?" I asked
"you idoit its just us" baji said
"Wait why- am I in trouble?" I asked and looked at everyone
"if you call becoming a new vice captain getting in trouble then yes" chifuyu said, I looked at chifuyu then looked at mikey
"Baji, chifuyu and me talked and we diseased to let the 1st division have a second vice captain if your ok with that (M/N)" Mikey said
I looked at baji and chifuyu who were both looking away from me and I could see abit of blush on both there cheeks, I smiled "yeah im fine with that" I said, baji and chifuyu looked at me shocked but smiling
"Well then (M/N) welcome to the big boy ranks" draken said, I laughed
"Yeah yeah whatever, im happy to be here" I said and everyone smiled.

(A years later)

(M/N) pov:
Me, baji, and chifuyu all started dating we were known as one of the strongest three people team and thats how we got are name "the three lions of toman" its an interesting name but it works i guess.

"Hey guys im home" i said as I walked into the apartment we shared, I looked to the couch and saw baji and chifuyu cuddling and sleeping, I smiled and looked at the time it was around 6 so I started to cook some dinner for us, which was just some yakisoba we all liked to share.

(Few minutes later)

I walked to baji and chifuyu and put are yakisoba on the table, I woke both of them up then kissed them on the forehead "I made us yakisoba" I said
Chifuyu looked at me and smiled then kissed me "thanks love" chifuyu said then grabbed the food and made some space for me on the couch, baji kissed my cheek after I sat down "thanks" he said the grabbed his yakisoba, I smiled "your welcome both of you" I grabbed the remote and put on a movie then I grabbed my yakisoba and started eating.
"I love you guys" I said before I took a bite of my food
"We love you too" they said then laid there heads on my shoulders as they ate there food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this story

♡have a good rest of your day♡
Request are open