𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

I woke up extra early today because i wanted to take my time getting ready. After my 3rd snooze alarm went off I finally decided to get up.

Whoever decided that making school starts this earky has a one way ticket to hell.

I dragged my feet to my bathroom and immediately strip down and put on the shower.

After my warm shower I brush and blow dry and straighten my hair. If I was going to get up early to spend 7 hours at a place that was just going to teach me bs, then I was going to look doing it.

I was so happy that they finally had change the uniforms. Whoever our new administration was had a sense of style. I put on my long sleeve grey collard top. And over it i out slip on my navy blue dress that stopped at the mid of my thighs. To match the grey color scheme, I put on my grey and white Jordans I got a couple of weeks ago shopping with Marie. Knowing that it gets cold as fu-

Frick.

In the classrooms, I decided to just carry my hoodie with me.

Taking one last look in the mirror and completely just sucking up all my beauty that God has blessed me with

I pull out my phone taking a quick mirror selfie, and posting it on my Instagram with the hashtag "#highschool".

I posted it and sent that same picture in the group chat with my girls.

🍻las Chicas💃

DaddyDani- Hot damn girl, where you doing.👀😳

ChristmasKarol- school dumbass. You look great babes.😍

Jojoswia- purrrr bestie 💅

Annathebanana- 😘😘

Glancing at my watch, I check the time to be 7:15. I make my way downstairs to great my family. Oliver spent the night at Max's house, and Joshua stayed the night at the hospital. Noah had gone to work at 5Am. So that means the only people here were Ant, Ty, Marie, and Jennie.

Marie was taking me to school since the elementary and high school building were on the same campus. Once I make my way to the kitchen, Ant was dressed in his fancy expensive suit meaning that he was going to be stuck in meetings all day. Tyler was in the gym getting his morning workout in.

What a loser.

Something smelled good meaning that Jennie was cooking.

"Good morning sweetheart." She said as I entered. Her eyes widen slightly, "Look how cute you look!" I smile doing a little dramatic twirl, "Why thank you."

Ant came up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Good morning baby girl, you look beautiful." I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. I
push him away wiping my cheek, "eww don't do that. I'm to grown for you to treat me like child." I pouted slightly not believe a word a i say. He rolls his eyes believing the same thing.

Breakfast was French toast, my favorite.

Ant had already left biding goodbye to us, And giving a passionate kiss to Jennie which was super gross by the way.

Gosh. So inconsiderate

Soon after, Marie comes downstairs dress and ready, having her coffee. The two girls were having their own conversation while I was as just on my phone scrolling through tiktok.

I'm a teenager. What do you expect?

I was just aimlessly scrolling through when suddenly my phone was snatch away from my hands.

"I told you to stay off that shitty app." Tyler's annoying voice says behind me. "Give me my phone!" I shouted at him. He holds it up above my  head taunting me.

"TYLER!"

"What's wrong? Having troubles there shorty." He teased. He's so annoying, I love him but I hate him so much sometimes. He treats me like shit for no reason.

"GIVE IT BACK!"

Then suddenly the phone was taken being his hands and the smirk he carried was wiped off his face.

Jennie stood behind him with her hands on her hips glaring at him, "Stop teasing your sister so early in the morning." She scolded.

Ever since Jennie came into the picture, she sort of became a mother figure for us all. Everyone held respect for her, plus she can be really scary.

"You should stop teasing your sister in general!" I added getting handed back my phone.

"Alright Annabanna, we're leaving." Marie says drinking down the last of her coffee.

I grab my bag slinging it over my shoulder. But before I runs out the door following Marie I turn around sending the middle finger to my brother who just did it right back.

Earning a smack on the head with a wooden spoon.

What an idiot.

♡︎♡︎
A/N
Heyyyy!!

Sorry this was so short but I just needed to get something posted. Next chapter I will be doing face claims and introduction to the dear old kiddos who are now all grown up.🤧

Love you alll!

ALSO

Y'all like the new cover??😳
It was done by _navyblueee_
Thank you so much babes!❤️❤️

I still have a lot of editing on to do on these chapters.

Q: Thinking of posting one of my other books that I have been working on for weeks now.

A: should I publish it now? Or wait till this story is finished?