𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔

{𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"Tyty, I don't feel so good.." Anna groans, clutching her stomach.  Tyler glances at his sister, who is a few feet behind him.

Tyler sighs, turning around crouching down at her level. "Anna, you said the same thing yesterday. Then you went to the bathroom and felt better. Do you want to go use the bathroom before class?" He says softly, trying to hide his concern.

He's pretty much had her alone for the whole week. Even though they're at school, it's his responsibility to make sure she's okay and check on her every once in a while.

Oliver would usually be the one to do the other things like, if the teacher had a question she didn't know related to her health or anything important, Oliver would know the answer to.

Anna nods in response; Tyler stands up, reaching out his hand in her own. Guiding her to the big scary place that was called high school.

Anna spotted many different types of people; the first thing she noticed was that the uniforms that the older kids wore were a bit similar to hers.

They wore these expensive-looking jackets that she later learned were called blazers. The boy's uniform was just like the one her brothers wore. And the girl's uniform was the same as hers, just with the blazer.

The one thing that fascinated Anna was how pretty all the girls were. And some of the boys were pretty cute, but she would keep that thought to herself.

As she stared at the people passing by, some waved at her, smiling at her, and others just looked at her, slightly confused.

"Hanna," Tyler says, walking up to a girl who looked around his age. "What." She replied annoyed already having to deal with getting up early and showing up to a place that she'd have to deal with idiots all day. Tyler rolled his eyes, gently pulling his sister in front of him.

Hanna's eyes widened, and a smile broke out on her face, "I need you to take my sister to the bathroom." he said, a bit embarrassed.

"Hello." Anna cheered in a small voice, still feeling a bit nauseous but smiled anyway.

"Hii, you are so cute," Hanna said happily at the small child. Hanna reaches out her hand, and Anna happily takes it, taking a liking to the beautiful girl.

Tyler takes her bag back, telling them he'll wait right here.

"Bye-bye, tyty."

Tyler tense.

Hanna snorted, "yeah, bye-bye TyTy." she giggled as she walked away with the 5-year-old.

"Hey, Hanna."

"Yes, love?"

"You and I have the same name." Anna smiles as Hanna looks down at her, confused.

"If you take out the H in your name, you have Anna!"

They both laugh at the discovery; before they knew it, they had made it to the bathroom.

Anna's tummy felt like it was doing backflips. She also looked physically pale; Hanna glances down at her frowning.

"Anna, sweetheart?"

Anna groans, sitting down on the unsanitary floor. The older girl immediately picks her up, placing her next to the sink to look at eye level.

Hanna places a hand on her forehead; her eyes widen on how warm her forehead is.

She spotted a random girl in the bathroom, calling out to her. "Bring Tyler De La Cruz to me immediately. Tell him it's an emergency."