"I'm just looking out for you as your mother. I'm not tryna talk down on you or anything, I'm just not sugarcoating shit for you. I know you." She said, confidently.

"If you wanna look out for me start by just supporting me and stop telling me how to run my life. I'm not worried about a man. Is that what you wanna hear?" Kacey spoke now agitated with her mother.

"No, what I wanna hear is that my daughter is still going to therapy to better herself. Cause it doesn't seem like it."

Kacey scrunched her face up, "Does it matter what it seems like?"

"Yes because I am the one paying for your sessions."

Kacey sighed obviously over the whole conversation. "I'm done speaking to you about this. Next conversation."

"Okay well I do have another topic. I'm pretty sure you didn't see the blogs so I'll be the one to tell you that Montana is not the father." Athena disclosed as Kacey shrugged her shoulders.

"That's great for him. One less kid to worry about, right?" Kacey couldn't even say she was relieved by the news because she didn't care anymore. If the child was his she wouldn't care either because she was done with him. The only thing was Charisma was still going to be sued.

"You don't sound excited?" Athena said into Kacey's ear, more as a question.

"Why would I be excited?"

"I mean wasn't that why you wanted to divorce him in the first place?"Athena assumed it was because of the whole outside baby situation even though Kacey hadn't spoke on it.

"No. I wanted to divorce him because this marriage had been nonexistent for the past year. No matter how much sessions of therapy we take it doesn't work. We end up back at square one-apart."

"You're tired now. I get it. People grow apart."

"Yeah..."Her phone beeped and she looked at it
seeing Cassandra calling. "I gotta call you back someone is calling me." She hung up the phone to answer Cassandra. "Are you calling to curse me out too?"

"Huh." Cassandra spoke confused. She realized what she was talking about before she chuckled. "Let me take a wild guess, your mom called you to curse you out about last night?"

"She wouldn't be Athena if she didn't and if you're mad at me too, I'm sorry."

"No no why would I be mad? I wanted you to go out and have fun." Cassandra said and Kacey could tell she was smiling. That was a relief because she had too much on her plate to be worried about people being mad at her over bullshit. "So you gonna tell me what happened?"

Biting the inside of her cheek, Kacey sighed. "Well I can for sure confirm whatever you think happened did not happen."

"Kacey, are you serious?" Cassandra sounds extremely disappointed.

"It's not my fault. I mean I wanted to but he was a decent guy and didn't want to have sex with me under the influence. I respect it so..." Kacey definitely did want to have sex with him. He was respectful and from their conversation that they had she could tell he was intelligent which made him even more sexier than he was to her.

"Okay, did you at least get a number or some kind of information to contact him?"

"No I didn't get a chance to." Kacey shrugged. "It's too late now and I really couldn't care less about getting it now. My last focus should be entertaining another man."

"It's not really entertaining if it's just sex. I'm just saying guys do it all the time."

"I'm good off of that shit. If I wanted to actually get some dick I would just use my black dildo but I'm honestly not thinking about it. I have real shit to think about other than getting laid."