I've only worn it twice since I brought it so I thought why not. And because it was the only thing that I liked at the moment that was here.

"Like the same little ugly ass girl that got on my nerves when we were little." He said unlocking his car.

"Hater." I said and realized what he picked out to drive. "Are you trying to get attention? Why the lambo T?" I asked him.

"Nigga you talk a lot of shit and ask a lot of questions for somebody who ain't got no car at the moment

"Nigga you talk a lot of shit and ask a lot of questions for somebody who ain't got no car at the moment." He told me as we both got in the car.

"First of all, I do have a car it's just at home and your house was closer. You know I don't want nobody to know where I live." I said as I put my seat belt on because this nigga drive crazy.

He shook his head "Whateva lil nigga." He said and pulled off.

"Aye ain't nun gone be going on at this party right?" I asked just to make sure.

"Man you know that's not how we do. I don't know why you even asked me that." He said

"Well you know Nicole and Milani are coming and they don't wanna be around no fuck shit." I said as I pulled my camera up to take a few pictures.

"I got a serious question?" He said

"Shoot" I shrugged my shoulders.

He started laughing before he asked the question making me look at him.

"How you got two fine ass, and I mean fine friends but you the only one that look like..." he paused and looked at me with a small smirk.

"Look like what?" I asked ready to hurt him.

He looked me up and down and demonstrated with his hands "like...this." he said and pushed him causing the car to serve a lil bit.

He laughed "bruh chill the fuck out. The fuck you tryna do..kill us." He said straightening up.

"I was tryna kill you." I answered

He pointed at me waving his finger "I told auntie something was wrong with you."

I busted out laughing.

"I fucking hate you bruh, you get on my nerves." I said.

Me and Terry are only two years apart so we grew up pretty close. I'm twenty-two and he's twenty-four. We always looked at each other as sister and brother instead of cousins because our bond is so much stronger.

We both act just about the same. The only difference is I made a better career and lifestyle decision.

I'm a full time realtor and I make jewelry as a side hustle. Trust me it's good money.

I was raised to be myself but also act like a lady. Which I do, but when it's time to have fun, all that be a lady talk goes out the window because I'm straight drinking, smoking, cussing, and shaking ass.