<1>

There will be a few triggers so I will put 'tw' whenever there will be :)

"TILLY GET BACK HERE"

Why always Tilly, why not my real name. Why not tommy, why why why why why. Why was I born in the incorrect body
But anyways, hi My name is tommy, I am 16 and I am trans. Female to male, anyways let's get on with it I guess.

I grabbed a hoodie and jeans and got dressed into them before going downstairs

"WHAT THE HELL TILLY WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, THIS PLACE IS A FUCK1NG MESS AND GUESTS ARE COMING OVER SO HURRY UP AND START CLEANING."she yelled, clearly dead naming me.

But then I grabbed the mop and started mopping the floors under her instructions.

~TIME SKIP😜🤗😛😝😛💅🏻~

After I finished cleaning the entire house I went to check the clock to see what time it was, 11:52. Sh1t, I look like sh1t and guests are going to be here very soon, Eight Minutes to be exact.

I ran back to my room putting my had through my fluffy blond hair ,what was still long since the b1tch won't let me cut it,and tried to find an outfit less tight for me.

Perfect. I say baggier jeans and a baggier t-shirt.

Then I went over to my makeup and found some that would make me look more boy-ish I suppose.

I snap out of my own world when I hear that mistake call "ALL KID FROM AGE 12-17 DOWN STAIRS FRONT ROOM NOW."

Come on tommy, you can do this.

~Phil POV~

"BOYS COME ON ITS TIME TO GO."

I heard laughing and heavy footsteps coming from where the two were.

"Right boys, we need a few rules since we don't want to make a bad impression am I right?"

"Yes dadza"the two said rolling their eyes.

"Ok so, techno no killing the others, Wilbur no scaring the kids and for the love of god, no yelling."

"Right can we go now pleaseee" Wilbur said all excited

"Yes will we can, come on lets go."

Then the three set off in the car for the orphanage.

Tommy POV.

I sat nervous waiting for the family so show up, why was I so nervous this is the fifth time I've done this.

Then the family arrived, the old b1tch greeting them with a fake smile and a happy cheerful hello, god what a arse.

~time skip~

Three other people had been seen by this family and it was worrying me, they have rejected three kids. What if they don't like me, what if they do adopt me and make me do work. God I was stressing out way more then I should be, I'll just draw, like my old best friend told me to do. Before I had to move here because my family died.

Quite sad isn't it. Yeah it is but it's fine they are dead what the hell am I supposed to do? Bring them Back to life ? yeah didn't think so.

God, I was called.

"Hello?" I said to the family

"Hel-" the old man was cut off by the skanky b1tch.

"This is Tilly, she has been sent back from multiple houses normally by the same things "she is to loud" "she is to lazy" "she is to boring" but yeah anyways I will let you talk with her goodbye."

God, what a b1tch.