Chapter fourteen✔️

Start from the beginning

"Good girl, baby. We're gonna have a good time okay?" He caresses my cheek and a single tear falls from my face. I slowly nod already feeling the effects of the coke and slump into the seat.

I hear him sniff and suck probably taking a line as well and then we're off to the gallery. I can feel Dominic's hand on my exposed thigh and slowly rubs it. I pinch my eyes shut and turn to the window praying that this night ends quickly.

"I love you, Andy. Always remember that." He says and I just nod and quickly wipe the tear that fell.

~~~

I hear the car door open and I open my eyes to see Dominic holding out his hand for me to take. I take it, getting out of the car and he throws his keys to the valet.

We start walking up the big brown double doors where people are already walking in also wearing very fancy and prestigious dresses and suits. The lights are so bright that I have to squint my eyes so I won't go blind. I know it's not actually as bright as I think it is but it still hurts to look up. My walking is uneven so Dom has to place his hand on the small of my back to hold me up.

I give everyone smiles and nods when they look my way which the women return and the men just look down my body. There's nearly over one hundred people here all conversing and drinking. We continue walking until I see my parents talking with two other people. My mother is the first to spot us and I can hear her squeal from here.

"Oh my darling you look magnificent!" She exclaims throwing her hands around me. I just stand there stiff as a board—or her ass—while she hugs me. She lets me go and goes to hug Dominic with a huge smile on her face.

"You both look absolutely stunning together!" She claps her hands and Dominic laughs tightening his grip on my waist.

"You're too kind, Mrs. Anders." My father is the next to greet us. He gives me a small smile hugging me while his smile towards Dominic is bigger and greets him with a firm handshake.

"I'm so glad you can make it, Dominic." My father says no longer acknowledging me. I look down while my parents talk with him and I can hear them laugh and reminisce about old times. It's fucking sickening.

"Oh darling you look a bit pale." My mother lifts up my chin to look at my face. "Your eyes and nose are red. Here," she opens her pouch and hands me a small pill, "this should take the edge off."

Without even knowing what the pill is, I take it and dry swallow the small thing. My insides are already fucked so there's not point of giving a shit now.

"Ah! I'm just so excited for you guys to get married! I can't wait to plan everything!"

I look up at what my mother said with wide eyes.

"What?!" I yell, causing people to look over at us. My parents glare at me and Dom's grip on me tightens to the point where it hurts. I hiss and try to move but he keeps me in place.

"You guys have been together for a while now and I approve of him, Andrea. I believe it's almost time to tie the knot." My father says with no emotion on his face whatsoever.

"Together? We're not ev—" I get cut off when Dominic's grip on my waist leaves and he claws his nails into my exposed back. Hard.