Chapter Ten: Beth - XRF 214 (Love Serum)

I felt much better than before because I already started with my training again. I don't feel comfortable with Chris always keeping his sharp eyes on me, it's like his a lighthouse on the sea, guarding for its boat. I want to go back in bed, rest for a little bit more than I usually do. I was wondering if I could talk to Miles really quick, Dane didn't approved. I went inside our room to check my family picture, it was great and happy to me that my vision went watery. I took a note book and pen and started to write down a letter so I could send it to the Giving Hands, where my parents are.

From: Elizabeth- lives in compound no. 132, Fighter Clan

To: Mr. and Mrs. Teller- lives in compound no. 246 seniors's building, Giving Hands Clan

Dear Mom and Dad,

It's me Elizabeth, I am just wanting to know if you're safe and sound there, I hope you both are.
I'm still nervous and curious about what mom told me: "you are not safe there, you're in great danger."
Can you send me a letter or just a note what that exactly means, because I'm starting to go crazy
About it.

Love you both!

Your daughter,
Elizabeth

After, I went downstairs to drink some water, as I was traveling on the staircase to go downstairs, I felt like fainting, good thing that Chris passed by and so begged and asked Chris to make me a drink, so he did. As I drink the beverage, I tasted a very unfamiliar and weird taste. I fainted and heard Miles's and Chris's voice asking me if I'm alright...

"You are not safe there, you're in great danger."