Chapter Nine: Chris

=FLASHBACK=

I was sitting on a bench near the main gate of our compound that are guarded by big buffed bouncers. I kept thinking how it felt like to be with Beth, I mean I have been with Beth for some time, but she's never been so sweet unlike with Miles. My sight went so blurry when the happening went inside my head wherein I saw Beth and Miles kissing, it hurts me a lot.

My eyes changed into a waterfall when my heart can't take it, it's too much. I cried, I closed my hands, making them into fists and used them to cover my mouth as I take a deep breath. I walked towards the arena, I went through a short cut wherein I'd be passing by the clinic then after I tun to my left, the arena's there.

As I was walking towards the arena, I passed by Bethany and Miles. Miles is carrying Beth's right arm. I ran towards the and carried Beth's left arm, being extra careful not to touch her left leg which has a lot of wounds, I observed it, she had three shots on her left leg. When we're near the arena, Beth just fell down. Miles carried her towards their room.

"You got it?" I asked him as I help him carry Beth's body.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Go," I told him as I walk away and pat his back.

I walked towards the arena and I saw a girl with an orange long hair, thin lips and big blue eyes talking with Zero and his friends. I walked pass by them to see who is the girl, it's Bella... One of Beth's friends! Beth's under a betrayal, I must report this to her. I walked towards Dane to watch the students' training.

"Where's the love birds?" He asked without facing me.

"Inside their room, Beth fainted. I'll be busy here that's why I let Miles take care of her." I answered calmly.

"Ok," he said.

"Do you have more to say?" I ask him as I see the students climb on the wall.

"Yes, I want them both here tomorrow, no exemption if Beth's wounds still hurt, she had enough time to heal it, she have the whole damn day to rest and to heal those wounds." He told me.

"It's no wound." I told him.

"What are talking about 'no wound' Chris?" He asked curiously.

"Those were shots of real bullet." I explained.

"How did that happened?" He interestingly asked.

"I don't even know." I replied.

"Fine, this is enough for their climbing practices." He told me as he take a step forward.
"Enough! Next drill is your targeting practice." He said as his voice fade while walk away.

=PRESENT TIME=

I was walking towards my room, I saw someone sitting on the floor, leaning on the door of Beth's room. I silently walked nearer to the person secretly to see if who is the person, it was Miles. I just let him be and I went to my room and closed my eyes as the dark room disappeared in my sight.

When I opened my eyes, I rubbed it to clear my vision. I walked out of my room and rushed towards Beth to see if she's alright. I went to her and stood in front of her before I talked to her. As she faces me, a beautiful face with great gray eyes, clear, soft, pinkish skin appeared and thin kissable lips opened and her white pair of teeth showed up to me,

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm just checking you out, you fine?" I replied.

"Yes, why are you even here?!" She asked once again.