No...

It can't be happening...

That's impossible...

What on the earth happened here...?

I really have gone too far this time...

Freddy went to his room. But, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened. He felt... Betrayed. Somehow, he couldn't even say a single word. He felt like something crushed on him...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie and Foxy were laughing. Freddy really thought something happened between them. The pirate's plan was perfect. The bunny got his revenge.. And Freddy got what he asked for.

"That there been beautiful!" Foxy said trying not to die of laughter.

"He really believed in that! OMG!"

"If we keep actin' like we be dating, 'e will get jealous." Foxy stated. "An' yer revenge be even better."

"Our revenge."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you crazy?!"

"I just need your help."

"I'm not falling for that one."

"Please. You have to help me."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie went to his room to get some sleep. But, somehow he couldn't open the door. After a few minutes of struggling, Bonnie opened the door. His room was empty. Nothing was left in it.

Bonnie immediatly started looking for Freddy. He will explain it He have to.

"Hey!" The bunny yelled at Freddy to stop him. "Why is my room empty? Can you tell me?"

I'm sorry to say that, but... You're going to be replaced..."

"...You're joking right...?"

"I'm sorry..."

"No... It can't be happening... You can't..."

"I'm so sorry... I understand how you feel, but you need to leave."

"You can't just leave me like that!" Bonnie screamed, feeling tears coming to his eyes. "Freddy! I beg you!"

"Bonnie, there's nothing that any of us can do, so they don't replace you. It has been said."

Bonnie ran to the nightguards office. How could they to this to him? They said that they'll never abandon anyone. And now... They left him... They threw him away like a pile of trash. Bonnie felt betrayed. They promised...

And they broke the promise...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You are insane!" I can't believe I was fooled by you like that!"

"Calm down."

"How can I be calm?!"

"Just don't freak out. I'll tell him."

"You better do that."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie was sitting on the floor, crying. He couldn't get over it. The feeling betrayal was too strong.

After a moment, Bonnie heard something in the hallway. But he ignored it. Few seconds later he heard a friendly voice.

"Bonnie..."

"Leave me alone Freddy..."

"I need to tell you something very important, but just don't get mad, okay?"

"What is it this time?"

"I..."

It was just a joke...

"...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"..."

"If that's a joke, then way is my room empty?!"

"I asked Goldie for help."

"You treated me like a pile of trash back there and now saying it was just a joke?!"

"Kinda...?"

"You idiot!" Bonnie slapped his friend.

"...I deserved that..." Freddy said rubbing his cheek.

"Oh, you deserve a lot more."

"I know. But you know what?" Freddy walked closer. "You look cute when you're mad."

"Pervert." He gave his friend another slap.

"Call me what you want." He hugged still offended Bonnie. "I still love you no matter what."

-----------------------BONUS------------------------

"So, you're good now?" Chica asked. "No more pranks?"

"No more pranks. "Freddy said. "I assure you."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that there..." Foxy doubted.

"Come on! I haven't done anything in a week!"

"WHO THE HELL MADE MY GUITARE OUT OF TUNE?!" Bonnie yelled, busting into the room.

"You are dead now, you know it?" Goldie looked at Freddy.

"I know." He said, got up and started running away.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!"