11} He's The School Nerd - Grayson

WARNING: unedited

Your POV:

You close your locking after changing your books and then setting off for your next lesson.

Before you turn the corner in the hallway someone bumps into you causing you to get knocked onto the floor and both your books to scatter in the floor.

"Watch where your going, idiot!" You say as you quickly pick up your books.

"Oh uh. Uhm s-sorry." A voice stutters above across from me. You look up and see the school nerd, Grayson Dolan. With a groan and a roll of your eyes. You both stand up.

"No, it's fine. It was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going." You say holding your books to your chest.

"I-I was reading m-my book w-while i w-was w-walking. S-so I-it was my f-fault." He whipsers looking down.

"Don't blame yourself it was my fault. So don't worry about it." You sympathetically smile at him.

-

The school bell rings signalling the end of the school day. You smile to yourself walking towards the gates of the school.

However you stop after hearing cries behind the trees.

"Hello?" You say, walking towards the tree. Quietly walking behind it you find a crouching body on the grass. Their head in their lap and their arms are wraps around their legs.

"Grayson." You breathe, crouching beside him. You put your hand on his leg making him flinch. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you." You say sitting next to him. He lifts his head up, looking at you through his broken glasses.

His lip is bleeding, a bruise is starting to form on his left eye and multiple bruises are scattered across his face. You gasp, covering your mouth.

"Oh gosh, Grayson. Who did this to you?" You ask, and your eyes race.

He scoffs shaking his head, of course, the jocks.

"Well, you can come to my house. And we can get you cleaned up there, yeah?" You say putting your hand in his shoulder making him flinch again. With a nod you help him up as he flinches and hisses in pain.

[a/n: Part 2 coming later (; all the love - Ella]