Meeting him again pt4

Its been six months since I've met Venom and have been training with all might next week is the UA hero exams and me and venom have become a great team and we also told all might about him to. That and it just so happens to be my birthday today well idk if is my actual birthday because I forgot so instead we just celebrate the day mom took me in "morning Venom how did u sleep."
"Well enough can we have chocolate and tator tots for breakfast."
"Venom no we can not have that for breakfast but I'll try as see about lunch okay"
"That shall suffice." After changing I walk into the living room to see mom, zuzu, and all might all in the living room and all at once in sync they say
"SUPRISE."as I look around the living room I see there are streamers and a little banner saying happy birthday. But because of that venom just had to put in his input. "WHAT IS IT WITH HUMANS AND SAYING STUFF IN SYINC."
"OMG thank you guys I love it also why is zuzu covered in flower."
Going in to the kitchen zuzu grabs something and brings it to me "I wanted to make you something cause ur so hard to shop for on your birthday so I made you some crapes for breakfast."and once he is close enough he whispers something to me and venom "I also made a chocolate one for you Venom."
"Omg this kid is now my favorite."
Giggling I reply to zuzu "He says thank you"
"Alright oh and we have a present that we want you to open after your done eating."
"Okay mom" I walk over to the couch and sit down while the others do that same and we all talk and eat and just generally have fun. After we finish eating mom leaves to go grab my present and all might grabs something out of his pocket and hands it to me it's a small box with a ribbon. Removing the ribbon I open the box to see a necklace with a charm that says he/him with a little trans pride flag charm dangling on it to he must have gotten it because he must feel a little guilty for misgendering me when we met. After setting the box down I hug all might.
"Thank you so much I love it"
"I thought you would and it should help others not misgendering you." As I let go of all might mom returned with a little bag and handed it to me
"Here you go dear"
"Thanks mom." As I opened the bag there is a slip of paper that says when your hurt and bruised I'll always be when you can find me"Huh What does this mean."
"When your hurt and bruised maybe the health kit"
"What about the health kit." As I walk of to the kitchen sink everyone else follows me Izu looking more and more excited by the second to the point that all might has to remind him to calm down which he try but not much changes. Once I find the health kit I open it there is another riddle but this one says when the lights fly high u find warmth with me. (Idk I'm bad at riddles I'm trying)
"U find warmth with me that probably mean my bedroom." Walking down the hall into my room I found a little white bag sitting on my bed. I walked over a picked it up and seen that it was a prescription bag turning the bag over I seen that the label was removed so instead I open the bag and seen these little gel packets all connected so picking up one of the strips I look at one reading testosterone gel packets. "What the hell is that can we eat it"
Ignoring venom I turned around and dropped the packets onto my bed and ran into mom and zuzu's arms and started crying. They returned the hug with absolute joy.
"Thank you thank you thank you this is the best present ever when did you have time to do this omg I love you u both so much.
"I had set up some doctor appointments while you and zuzu were out with all might and got a prescription after taking you to get a "check up" which was just to make sure that everything would be okay and I remember over hearing you and zuzu talking about what kind you wanted so ya." ( also I'm making it so u don't need hormone therapy)At this point we were all crying even all might over how pure this moment was. So after we all calmed down we applied one of the packets to my left shoulder and then we all went to the living room and had an absolute blast for the rest of the day playing games and other things until all might had to go around 6 pm and then mom served dinner and after that we all went to moms room after changing into pjs and we all fell asleep .
~sorry not sorry but time skip to the hero course exam~
Knowing zuzu was still out at the beach why do I know he is at the beach well he woke me up at 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING TO ASK ME IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE BEACH AND GET READY FOR THE  FUCKING EXAM. IT DOSNT START TILL 9. Rn it was around 6:30 so I changed my clothes to some shorts and a t-shirt and put on my sports binder and put a hoodie on over everything and headed to the dinner table. Mom was in the middle of eating her breakfast.
"Morning sweetie how did u sleep."
"I slept fine did zuzu come back and eat or do u want me to bring him his breakfast"
"No he should be back after all he still needs to shower and get ready for the exam..... are you sure you both want to do this I mean what if either of you get really hurt." The look of fear and anxiety on her face.
"Mom we will be fine they have recovery girl as the school nurse we should be fine and I promise to not get into to much danger."
"Okay if you say so sweetie. Oh and before I forget I packed you guys lunches there on the counter and I put one of your packets with it so you don't forget at noon."
"Thanks mom love u"
"Love you too"
After I finished eating I put on my shoes and grabbed out lunches then started for the beach. About 20 minutes of making game plan with venom we finally reached the beach and saw izuku screaming on the top of his lungs. And it turns out he cleaned over the piece of the beach that all might said to speaking of all might I watched as he ran right past me looking very impressed then zuzu was falling I ran to go catch him but all might beat me to it now in his buff form. "The dumbass over worked himself again."
"You know how he is he just does that."
"Still he's gonna tire himself out before the exam even starts."
"Hey izu mom made breakfast at home."
"Thanks (n/n)"
After all might caught him we had to run I just walked because being the dumbass he is he transformed not know people were near and some how didn't see him transform. After we made sure that no one was near all might started talking and plucked out a piece of hair. "Wtf is he doing"
"Idk let's just wait and see."
"Eat this." Out of pure shock from both me and venom, venom decided to come out like he did when I told zuzu about how I met him.
"Pffft bahahaha What, that's disgusting and I've eaten some pretty nasty things." Hearing him say that made me remember when we were training on the beach while cleaning and he made me eat a moldy tire. We were sick for about a week after that and I had to threaten to never eat anything he liked ever again if he made us eat anything disgusting or non-edible again.
"Well this is kinda how he can obtain one for all he needs to eat some of my dna. "
"Still man you could have given us a warning before you just go and start saying "here eat my hair that has my sweat, blood, and other things on it." I mean come on that's gross." After saying that to all might I looked and izu and see him looking as if his soul left his body and not in a good way like out of embarrassment or being flirted with too much. Eventually after venom went back and I turned around not wanting to see the person I think of as my brother eat someone's hair, he eventually got it down after struggling for a good 3-5 minutes.
"Well that's a good way to start the day huh zuzu nice and nutritious." saying with complete disgust
"I don't wanna talk about it, anyway I don't feel any differently than before."
"Idk maybe because u just ate it, it probably needs some time. Hey all might will it be ready in time for the exam."
"Oh yea it should be but be careful your body won't have enough time to process it completely.... but then again I could use it perfectly right after obtaining it sooo I'm not completely sure but I think you two should head home and get ready."
"Yea I think so to because he still need to eat and rest before the exam." After saying good bye to all might and getting ready for the exam meaning we had to wear our school uniforms for some reason. Tho I didn't want to have to change in front of others just yet so I changed into my training clothes and put my uniform over it. "Hey izu I'm gonna head over early I okay!"
"Okay I still have a couple things to do then I'll be right behind you. Bye!"
"Bye." It was around 8:40 by the time I got to the entrance and got my number and sat down. We still had around 20 minutes or so before anything started so to attempt to calm my nerves I put in my headphones and turned up my music so I didn't have to talk to anyone but I did pay attention to the people around me often having to hold in laughs as venom made comments about some of them. Checking my clock on my phone it was around 6 minutes before it began so I took out my headphones and looked at the people next to me the person on my left was really short with purple hair and it looked like he was trying to peak at the girl's behind us skirts suddenly feeling very unsafe around this kid I whispered to venom. "Hey V can you keep tabs on the short kid next to us."
"Was already planing it. Can I eat him if he talks to you."
"No I don't wanna get kicked out."
"But but he's a perv but Fine."
"Thx." Removing my gaze for the little short ass perv I looked to the person one my right noticing he looked kinda like the pro hero ingenium I decided I could try and speak to him. "Umm hi I'm (y/n) (l/n)." Sticking my hand out to him turned to me shaking it.
"Ah hello I'm Tenya Iida pleased to make your aquantince."
"Iida like the famous hero bloodline." Looking at me slightly shocked that I figured his family out so quickly. He sighed.
"Yes that would be them though please don't go telling people I don't want them to find out and only want to become friends with me because of my connections."
"Yeah that makes sense I hate people like that." We continued to talk for a good couple minutes until the lights went dark we see a pro walk onto the stage I didn't recognize them but they definitely looked like a pro, after welcoming everyone there were people walking around passing out two papers and the pro explained that one was the written portion of the exam and the other paper was for the second portion. After explaining the first part they had everyone start on the test. I didn't have much trouble and finished pretty early turning in my paper early due to venom helping me and the fact I studied when I wasn't training, eating, doing school, or sleeping for this.