Telling Zuzu pt2

Bolded =thoughts/venom
Tw⚠️suicide
   As me and zuzu walk to the store as we leave the apartments behind zuzu stats to speak.
"You weren't really on a walk were you."
"What Yea I was it was just took longer than expected."
"You know I can tell when your lying"
"Yea I know but no I wasn't, I tried to follow Katsukis 'advice' I'm sorry zuzu but then something happened. "Hey venom can I tell him he's family I trust him." I said as I whispered to him quietly.
'Sure kid idfc u do u if you trust him the tell him I cant stop you.' 
"WHAT (N/N) how could you also what do u me by something happened!." I leaned away from him a bit at the sudden change in volume but he was a anxious guy understandably so considering what we deal with on a daily basis so it was understandable that he would freak out at something unknown
"I know I'm sorry but then I just before I died there was this black goo and next thing I know I'm awake and completely healed and he started to talk to me his name is venom he's and alien, symbiot thing. 'Hey venom is there anyway you can show him'
"Yea one sec also don't act surprised that shit gets annoying." As he said that I felt something that felt like when venom took us to the rooftop on the back of my shoulder and then seen zuzu freeze, his eyes widening and his breathing get a bit faster and heard venom "kid if u scream I will eat you no hesitation anyway I'm venom .....yo little shit is he uhh is he dead."
"No no I'm not dead but how are u an alien." his voice came out like a squeak and next thing we know he starts to go in a mumbling trance like state and i can see the gears just turning in his head.
"Kid if you don't stfu I will eat you now keep walking I want my chocolate."
"Oh yea srry" as we keep walking Izuku start to ask venom questions up until we are almost at the store when I tell venom he can go back.
"Anyway I'm sorry zuzu I just everything became to much and when bakugo said that it just seem like a way out simple and easy."
"I know how u feel when he said that I thought about it for a spilt second anyway let's just get our candy and moms things I have something I need to tell u too."
"Alrighty love u over grown broccoli."
"Love u to short cake." After we get the things we wanted and both venoms and moms thing we check out seeming like total fat assesses we head out of the store and on our way home zuzu starts to tell me what happened after he left me alone.(I don't feel like righting everything sooo I'm just gonna skip that.)
"Wait okay let me get this straight ha even though I'm not, all might saved you then you clung to his pants not creepy at all and then you seen him looking like a raisin and he showed you a really gross wound and then found out that the villain that went after you went after Bakugo and you rushed into danger to save him then mr raisin showed up saved you both then offered his quirk to you and now you have to go to the trashed beach and do something down there."
"..........Yep that about sums it up."
"Can I go"
"Ummmm sure but don't u dare wear ur binder you already wore it longer than you should have to day and almost died while wearing it. Also we are gonna wash it when we get home"
"Yea I wasn't planning on it and thx."
"Okay and please promise me you won't do it again idk how mom or me could handle it if u left us."
"I promise and carful your about to run into Pffft HAHHAHAHA  OMG U DUMBASS." You couldn't help but burst out laughing at him as he ran into the door of ur apartment.
"Hey don't be mean."
"Hey dumbass that ran into the door I wasn't planning on letting this one even try again FYI."
"Venom go back before someone sees you and don't be so mean." I said as I scolded him.
"Venom your so mean that hurt you ya know but thank you."
"Suck it up butter cup be a man see ya." As me and zuzu walked into the apartment we seen mom sleeping on the couch looking as if she was crying which she probably as this has happened many times before because of me and zuzu being quirk less so she would often cry out if anxiety and guilt I asked Venom if he could help me pick her up and we carried her bed and we placed her pockey on her night stand with a note that her ramune was in the fridge. After that I went to go grab my binder and my cleaning stuff while zuzu put our snacks in the coffee table to and started to get the sink ready and zuzu came in just as I was done.
"Omg its absolutely soaked in blood how badly did you get hurt."
"I think I fell on a rock or something but that doesn't matter let's just hurry up and wash it incase mom wakes up. I'm just surprised it's not torn or anything."
"Same."After me and zuzu finished washing my binder we grabbed our snacks and headed to his room and put on an anime we were watching and eating snacks while cuddling and eventually fell asleep
~time skip to the morning~
I wake up to zuzus alarm and remember we have to go to trash coave aka the beach so I turn of the alarm and decide to let zuzu sleep so after getting out of zuzus arms and the bed I take a shower and wake up zuzu. I grab my training clothes and a bra god I hate them because I felt like it and no one can tell me not to and after changing I go to the kitchen to see breakfast in plastic rap and our lunches in bento boxes he must have told mom we were doing something today. After I heated up our breakfast I here zuzu walk down the hall was and he walked up to me and started to hug me from behind a lot of people at school thought we were dating because of stuff like this but he's just a really really cuddly and besides we think of each other as brothers.
"Morning zuzu"
"Mmmmm to early."
"I know but did u forget we are meeting all might at the beach"
"Oh yea" now looking very energized I hand him he breakfast and grab mine and we both eat and grab our things and head down to the beach. As we get closer to the beach Venom decided to start being annoying but just as we are almost at the beach Venom stops me "hey why did u stop we are almost there."
"Srry zuzu Venom stopped no me u keep going be there in a sec."
"There is someone here."
"Yea I know all might is at the beach."
"No I mean someone has been following us for a while."
"K 1 sec I  got this....I know ur there plz come out know this is getting creepy." After I say that a figure hopes down from a tree and we both make eye contact and just freeze I feel a burn on my left wrist and it seems that the other one does too and grabs his wrist I looking down at my wrist I see a name that has appeared on my wrist Aizawa Shota looking up at the figure I ask him. "What the fuck did u do." He said as I now find myself restricted and in a grey scarf as his hair floats in the air probably due to his quirk as there was no wind .
"I didn't do anything I promise I don't even know what happened Im quirkless and why were you following me."
"Because you were talking to yourself and the person you were talking to had headphones in and it was blasting."
"Damn it zuzu. Well you don't look the least suspicious yourself you look like a fucking hobo."
"Well sorry I mean I was just walking home from my patrol and I felt instinct kick in and started following you I'm sorry but I'll be on my way now." his tone was sarcastic which irritated me 
"Wait patrol does that mean your a pro."
"Yea the names eraserhead see ya kid srry for the trouble." He started to walk away as the scarf loosened and went back around his neck and his hair fell
"Yea see ya, fucken creep" i whispered the last part to myself as i kept making my way down to the beach I see zuzu trying to pull a fridge and a really buff man sitting on top of it."ummmm what are you doing."
"Oh you must be young (l/n)"
"Yea now I'm assuming your all might aka mr.rasin"
"Rightio wait mr rasin" All might now looking a little deflated after being called a rasin
"Yea cuz u look like a rasin when you not mr beefy man. Now what are you doing to my brother."
"Oh he is strength training" seeing my brother continue to try and fail at pulling the fridge until finally collapsing on the sand.
"Might I ask why."
"Because he is too weak to handle the power of one for all." Then all might and izuku start having a conversation about how his body is to weak and that he could die if he obtained one for all rn "now ms (l/n) might I ask why u have tagged along with young Midorya here."
Freezing up at the fact that all might used the wrong pronoun venom gets mad(because I can I'm gonna have venom be like an overprotective dad because I feel like it) "THAT BASTARD IM GONNA EAT HIM" Whispering I reply to Venom
"No venom it's fine he just made a mistake calm down I'll give u chocolate later for this."
"Hmph fine but if he does it again I taking an arm."
"Okay deal....Um all might idk if zuzu told you but I actually transgender and go by he/him or they/them pronouns"
"Ah sorry that was very rude of me I apologize mr (l/n)" I go to answer his questions feeling better that he isn't transphobic.
"Oh and I tagged along with him because I felt like it but I actually have to check something so I'll be back or idk um zuzu I'll see u at home if I don't come back here okay I'll train with you another time."
"Alrighty see you"
"Oh and all might don't kill him we have to finish school and graduate together."
"Good bye young (l/n)"
As I left the beach I take out my phone and call the (quirk hospital).(idk I suck at names leave me alone)
"Hello this is the (quirk hospital) my name is sherry how can I help you today."
"Hello I'm (y/n) I was wondering if I could get an appointment forrr..."checking the time and see it was almost 7 I ask "around 7 or 7:30"
"Ah yes we have an opening at 7:15 to 7:30 would that work for you."
"Yes that would be perfect thank you see you then oh and if you could please use he/him pronouns that would be much appreciated."
"Oh yes that wouldn't be a problem alrighty then I'll see you soon dear." Hanging up the phone I look at my wrist maybe the doctors will be able to tell me why this happened when I looked at mr hobo.
"Why are we going to the doctors."
"I want to see if they can figure out why that weird thing with mr hobo happened earlier."
"Ah okay but don't let them do any CT scans the loud sounds they make could harm us."
"Okay noted"
(Hahaha not me making two chapters and probably more in one night.)