yn pov

8:46 am

You rushed out of your taxi running like if your life depended on it, this was not how you imagined the start of your day. You enter the giant airport and right away you get overwhelmed by the massive amount of people, I guess you weren't the only one running late. The smell of different small restaurants is so diverse that you almost can't pinpoint any of them, although the odor of fresh french pastries is something impossible to miss for you. That perfume had always been there throughout your childhood. Your mom was a pastry chef and has her own little bakery, in the small town you lived in... though you really needed change... and try a different lifestyle, let's say it like that!  Yet sometimes I don't know if you're trying to convince others or yourself. But I feel like we're getting out of track. You glanced quickly and saw the crowd of teenage girls hanging at the cramped Starbucks. This reminded you of the taste of the warm cozy comforting pumpkin spice latte still there in the back of your throat, that you drank calmly in the morning, before realising your ticket said 9:00 AM and not PM. While standing in a line you already feel your legs start hurting intensely, as if you could fall any second now. This is caused maybe from the past stressful week, you see your body can't even handle you anymore. But they're probably not hurting as much as these parents over there sobbing saying goodbye to their daughter. However, the sound of children excited to go on vacations worldwide cheers you up. When you enter the airplane you see your seat neighbor, a big sweaty old man already snoring and taking up all the space... this is gonna be a long ride.

You were analyzing outside your window the mesmerizing colors in the sky, when a gut feeling that something was wrong hit you. What if finally my flight was for WAIT WHAT AUSTRALIA? Haha that would really be a change of  lifestyle wouldn't it. Although with that silly thought haunting your head you quickly check your plane ticket and couldn't believe your eyes... "oh fuck". NOT LONDON AND ITS SHITTY WEATHER WHAT AM I GONNA DO THERE!

-:-:-:-:-

You lived in north carolina, in a small town in the middle of nowhere. When your brother died it was the end for you, you couldn't handle it anymore.

He was the only one who could truly understand you, always there for you... Crying and drinking alone in your small home, if you can even call it that anymore, you decide you were in a need of a fresh start. Went online, bought a plane ticket for the next day to British Columbia and boom done easy peasy. You always wished to go on vacation there with the beautiful giant mountains, snowy weather, incredible forests, showing off mother nature. let's say you were getting your vacation.. just permanent.  However British Columbia and British airlines seemed close enough to you at 3 am. Now you are experiencing the consequences of taking major life decisions while drinking and mentally unstable and have to live with it :)

-:-:-:-:-

"Hey! Hey! I seemed to have booked the wrong flight-" You spit out nervously before the flight attendant cuts you off.

"Mam please stay seated and calm down-"

"You don't understand this past week for me has been problem after problem and..."

You started crying in the middle of the aisle, fvcking cry baby, but this was the drop that spilled your glass. Overflowed of overwhelmness, the horrible hurt from last night came back and hit you in the face like a train.

He was the only one left. The only one keeping you sane. Now that he's gone you have nothing left. No family. No job. Few friends. A fresh start, you know a chance to restart your shitty life.

"Plane arriving to London in the next 10 minutes, please stay calm and well seated because we might be experiencing small turbulence."

Turbulentes, really? Nonetheless, it was your least of worries right now. You are arriving to london. YOU ARE ARRIVING TO LONDON. WHAT AM I GONNA DO? I DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO STAY. AM I GOING TO BE HOMELESS? Your fast and heavy breathing seemed to have woken up the passenger adjacent.

"Take a deep breath with me"

I'm seriously tired of people telling me what to do. On the other hand, I need it.

Inhale.. Exhale...

------

word count: 758
Hellooo hope you're day is going great :) if you dont mind it would be nice if you comment, vote, share, etc helps a bunch!