P R O L O G U E

Veleriana's POV

I just can't get this guy out of my mind. I mean, well, he's attractive and it's not my fault to be attracted to him. *Smiles*

~ Flashback ~

I was looking for Kele, one of my bestfriends, to let him check my project before passing it to Professor Sullivan. I was not sure of my work and me being me, I want assurance.

I went from one classroom to another but still can't find Kele. I tried in the computer lab but no one was there.

He told me earlier he won't be able to join us during lunch, so definitely he was not in the cafeteria with them (our other friends).

I tried contacting him but it will just go straight to voicemail. I've searched everywhere but still haven't found him.

I decided to go back to the library again to check for the second time if he was there but when I entered, a guy caught my attention.

He was wearing a white loose t-shirt, pants, and with a cap on his head. He was surely a college freshman, since I kind of knew everyone here below my grade and my fellow batchmates. I could barely see his face because of his head being lowered down; he's reading.

I walked towards the table beside his table and took a sit on one of the chairs, opposite to his side; mirroring him style. I focused my eyes on him and it was a wrong move. He's very handsome, I couldn't stop looking. What I didn't expect was for him to catch my gaze. I paused, but our eye-contact didn't stop.

It was like I was in a situation in a romantic movie, where a guy and a girl, look at each other deeply, feeling magical inside-

"Why are you laughing?" I got back from my trance and realized what I was doing, that made me embarrassed so freaking high!

"No-nothing," I replied before looking away from him. Oh my love! It was so embarassing. I can't-

"Pfffttt." I looked back at the guy and he was shaking his head while laughing and got back reading to his book.

*Inhales* Relax, Veleriana. He doesn't know you and you don't know him. *Exhales* It was just an unexpected circumstance that happened earlier with the two of you, nothing more. But it's still embarassing in my part. I can't forget this time ever in my life!

~ End of Flashback ~

That encounter in the library, *blushes*. *Shaking my head* Okay, I like him. It's normal, it's just L-I-K-E afterall. A crush. Yeah, a crush. Assuring myself-

"Veleriana!" Yuliana called out.

"Yeah, I am here!" I called out back while running towards her.