14, impulsive replacement

Start from the beginning

It sucked to admit that Jordan was the first boy she actually wanted to be with.

Ever.

He was the once boy who she grew careless for, who she didn't care what the consequences were. And now she was messing with another boy to get her mind of Jordan. It was Lamelo, now. He was a pimp. Had millions of girls in his DMS. So he wouldn't get attached, right? He wouldn't, he couldn't. All it took was some of Melo's attention, she'll get over Jordan and Lamelo will go pimp it out.

Right?

It was a foolproof plan, it had to be. Or Zia was totally screwed. Because she had the boy flying to her apartment.

 Because she had the boy flying to her apartment

"Wow! This is like. The first time we've met outside of work." Melo spoke as he entered the girl's apartment. The relaxing smell of the lavender candle burning on her kitchen counter soothed him. "You can set your bags down there. If you're staying you may have to crash on the couch because i only have 2 bedrooms."

"Fine by me. You wanna hit a movie?" Zia nodded.

"There's this old school theatre where they play old school movies for hella cheap. It's like nostalgic?"

Zia grabbed her keys off the rack near the front door and put her crocs on, nodding happily. "Yeah sure, of course."

And you could say that Zaharia and Lamelo really hit it off. They giggled practically the whole night, were always shoulder to shoulder, and even held hands a few times. The night was going almost perfect, and Zia didn't think about Jordan once.

Zia hooked her arm through Melo's arm as they approached Zaharia's front door. She reached into the pocket of her hoodie, grabbing the Golden State lanyard that her house key was attached to. Lamelo brought his thumb up to her chin, brushing over her bottom lip. "I had a nice time with you Zia."

Zaharia completely forgot how to speak, because instead of words coming out when she opened her mouth, she leaned in and connected her lips with his.

Sparks, it felt like sparks as the two's lips moved in unison. His hand trailed down her lower back, a tight grip on her ass making her groan against his lips. She blindly unlocked her front door and pulled him into her bedroom where she closed the door carefully.

Using one hand to pull off his shirt, she used the other to lightly caress his member, which grew harder at her touch. "Youre okay with this, right?" She questioned carefully, him nodding as he pulled his boxers off. "Yeah, Zia- Oh shit!"

Lamelo quickly grew completely submissive to Zaharia who was kneeling between his legs as he collapsed on the edge of the bed. "Fuck Zia-" He groaned, throwing his head back. She repeatedly allowed his tip to hit the back of her throat. Her perfectly manicured nails trailed along his abdomen as the other one gripped the base of his dick.

She gagged on him until he was moaning beyond control, feeding his long, slender fingers through her curls. Zia looked up seductively, kitty licking his tip as he stared into his chocolate brown eyes. "I make you feel real good, do I?" She asked with an overly charming smile.

Before he could respond, he was back in her mouth getting annihilated again. Zaharia was satisfied with herself as she felt him tensing up in his mouth, reaching his high.

She didn't think about Jordan or Shaia, her inadequate feelings for the situation. All of her vindictiveness left her body and all she could think about was the lust she shared with Lamelo. The literal goal to make him feel as good as possible.

Zaharia felt as if she owed it to him, due to her true intentions of the situation.

"Oh shit Zia. Keep- keep going. " Lamelo begged, gripping the sheets roughly. And Zia did what she was told until she couldn't handle it anymore.

 And Zia did what she was told until she couldn't handle it anymore