"I Remember Death(It Feels More Like a Memory)"

Start from the beginning

And honestly?The first few times Izuku had experienced these past travels were strange and surreal.For the majority of his childhood,he had been viewed and labeled as Quirkless.He get's ridiculed and beaten up by his peers and random strangers just because he doesn't possess a unique feature or ability.

So you could imagine the sheer,raw happiness he had upon finding out he had a quirk.But when learning how to activate it?That's when it goes downhill fast.

He finds it ironic,really.All his life,he has been told to just do them all a favour and die;only to finally get his quirk that only works when he does exactly what his tormentors told him to do.Such a cruel,dark irony.Izuku thinks the universe is fucking toying with him.But when has it not?

Another kicker though?Turns out Izuku is not as invincible as he thought he was.

Yeah,he goes back in time when he dies,which technically means he can't die at all,right?Every injuries and bruises he'd get for maybe the first five minutes before dying would go away.Everyone's memories,but his own,would be erased if he times his death right.Things can become permanent,while others don't.

But after several deaths,Izuku had made a horrid discovery about his quirk;

It's slowly killing him.

One day,he finds a patch of his hair strands had turned from the forest green he was born with to a pale,snow white.One day,he finds his fingers have a blue colour and cold numbness coating it.One day,he noticed the subtle changes in his senses,from his eyes faintly fuzzing out his view to echoing ringing in his ear.

If finding out your quirk's activation system was dark enough,then this was definitely a void dark irony.A quirk that prevents him from dying,yet it's slowly killing him inside out.The horrific,dark humour fate has brought to this boy.

How fucking cruel.

If you ever asked Izuku what was wrong;he'd give you a bright and assuring smile and he'd tell you that there is nothing wrong.He'd tell you not to worry.He'd tell you he was just feeling bad,but would be just fine.He'd tell you he's a-okay.

If you ever asked,Izuku would tell you lies.White lies,one that he often say so no one would worry about him.He hates worrying people,after all.

Izuku would never tell you what he found out upon searching the net for answers as to why he's becoming this.Why his hair is turning white.Why his fingers—maybe his hand,his body—is growing cold and blue.Why his senses are acting funny.

Izuku would never tell you how this dark,heavy weigh settled in his guts when he finds his answer.How everything plummets to the core of the earth when he realised why.

Despite the shock and fear clawing his brain,Izuku would never tell you the consequences of his quirk—not that he'd tell you he has a quirk in the first place—.

Not even to his new-found friends at Yuuei.Not even the friendly acquaintances of his class.Not even the pro heroes who are suppose to be his teachers.Hell,not even his own mother knew the truth—he's too late to even tell her—.

They were all under the assumption that Izuku was a Quirkless,genius heroics student at Yuuei high that has one hell of a gut instinct and a heart too big for his body.And this is the assumption Izuku wanted them to have on him.