"Yeah, i came back home a few hours ago." I told her and she hummed sleepily.

"Then are you going to have dinner at home?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and staring at me.

"Yup." I said, nodding my head. She hummed, becoming more awake, and nodded her head slightly.

"Okay, then let's order take-outs." She said after a few seconds of silence. She's still dazed and not fully awake, after all. The thought of that made me chuckle softly, mumbling an 'okay' and nodding my head.

I watched her walk to the living room and followed behind. I sat down next to her on the couch and looked at her with curiosity, wondering what she's doing right now. It seems like she's heading back to sleep because her eyes are slowly closing though she keep opening them to keep herself awake.

"You can take a rest in your room. I will order our dinner." I told her and she shook her head with a disagreement hum.

"No, let's decide our dinner together." She said and turned to me, looking fully awake but her eyes show how sleepy she is at the moment.

After minutes, Sana stood up from the couch and walked out of the living room. It's so sudden that i was caught off-guard and watched where she's going. Turns out she's heading back to her own room but she left the door opened. I stared at the open door of her room, wondering what she's doing and waiting for her to come out.

"Let's order our dinner!" She came out energetically, giggling with a high-pitched tone, and walked towards the living room. She sat back down next to me, still giggling. I became puzzled, finding her energy too sudden and her tension is high but still went along with the flow nonetheless.

We both ordered what we wanted on Sana's phone and she paid it with her card.

"Are you meeting up with someone tomorrow?" Sana asked once she has paid for our dinner and turned her head towards me with a curious expression.

"Nope, for now." I said after checking for any messages on my phone, there's no messages.

"For now." She repeated my words and the both of us stared at one another, she raised both of her eyebrows. Am i supposed to say something else...? I became confused and she probably noticed it because she burst out laughing and i laughed along, still feeling confused.

We soon calmed ourselves down and stopped laughing.

"Let's decide what to watch before our food arrives." Sana suggested and i nodded my head, thinking that it's a good idea. She went to switch the television on and grab the remote control from the table then sat back down next to me on the couch. We then discussed on what to watch during our dinner though we became heated on the topic.

"Like i said, we should watch Penthouse! I want to watch the recent episode!" Sana said, raising her voice.

"No, you should watch that with Momo-unnie! We should watch something that we both can enjoy from the start to the end!" I said my stand with a firm tone.

"But we can watch Penthouse from the start to the end!" She said, insisting on watching the drama.

"You probably meant to watch the recent episode from the start to the end and that's not what i mean." I said, sounding more calmer, and the Japanese girl pouted her lips, dropping her shoulders in defeat and sadness. I chuckled and she looked at me with a puppy look, pleading with her eyes.

"You can call Momo-unnie here or watch with her tomorrow." I said, giving her two options. She immediately took her phone and dialed her fellow Japanese friend's phone, putting it on speaker and holding the phone in her palm so i can hear their conversation.

"Hello?" Momo-unnie answered and greeted over the line. I chuckled softly, can't believe the choice that Sana made.

"Hello, Momo-yah~!" Sana greeted back with high energy, smiling widely.

"Uh, it's me, what happened?" - Momo-unnie

"I just want to invite you to my house so we can watch the recent episode of Penthouse~" *giggles* - Sana

"Oh..." - Momo-unnie, it feels like she's having a hard time processing Sana's words.

"Oh! The recent episode of Penthouse!" *chuckles* - Momo-unnie

"Yeah, of course i will come and watch with you!" - Momo-unnie

"Really? Yay~! Hurry up and come here~" - Sana

"Ye~" - Momo-unnie

Sana ended the call and danced in victory, looking really happy. I clapped, accepting my defeat and celebrating her victory at the same time.

Within 10 minutes, the doorbell rang and i went to the entrance, opening the door. It's Momo-unnie, she came so fast! I stepped aside to let her in and Sana skipped her way towards the older girl after seeing who has arrived. Momo-unnie became confused as she looked at Sana jumping on the spot while clapping her hands with a look of happiness.

"Wha-what's with her?" Momo-unnie asked me, turning her head to me with a confused look. I then explained to her as we went to the living room. She ended up laughing after processing my explanation.

"Looks like Sana became a fan of the drama because of me." Momo-unnie said and laughed, Sana laughed along too. The living room became lively because of the both of them and just watching them laughing makes me laugh and smile a lot.

Momo-unnie went to find the recent episode on the television while Sana and i stared at her, not saying anything.

"I'm really not used to being in a quiet room with the both of you." Momo-unnie bluntly said out and she gasped after realizing what she has just said, making the both of us burst out in laughter again because of the expression she made when she hit realization and the way she gasped are just so funny.

"Yah! We are not always quiet!" Sana shouted in between her high-pitched laughter, hitting Momo-unnie's back since the older girl is leaning her upper body forward.

We kept laughing and the doorbell soon rang. I got up from the couch, trying to stop myself from laughing, and opened the door to see the deliveryman with the food. I thanked him, bowing my head, as i took the plastic bag from him and closed the door once he walked away from the door. I placed the plastic bag on the table in the living room and Sana took the boxes of food out of the plastic bag.

We opened the cover of the boxes and i went to the kitchen, taking the utensils. Sana shouted to take for Momo-unnie too so i took 3 pairs of utensils and went back to the living room, handing them a pair of utensil. Momo-unnie has found the latest episode of the drama and started playing once all of us have settled down on the floor mat. We began eating as soon as the episode has started playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~