"Peaches!" Louis spotted her but froze when he saw he had nowhere else to run to. The only option was for him to slide down one of the ice slides, but he was too scared to even move.

"Louis, you have to jump", Peaches told him.

He still refused to move, however. "No! Go, save yourselves!"

"We're not leaving without you."

"Oh, thank goodness."

"Jump!"

Louis knew he had no choice, so he took a leap of faith (literally) and began sliding down the ice slide as the moving wall came his way and created an avalanche of snow that approached him.

"This is why I travel underground!" He screamed as he reached the bottom, with Peaches being able to catch him with her trunk before running out of the falls.

Louis looked up at her, smiling as his fear was replaced with relief and gratefulness. "Thanks for coming back."

"What do you mean? You don't leave a friend behind", Peaches responded.

'There was that word again'.

"Is Redwood okay too?" Louis asked.

Peaches didn't answer him and instead kept running with an upset face, which made him nervous about what could've happened to their friend.

They both shortly make it back to Ellie, who finally managed to calm all of the other animals down and was prepared to go once she saw Peaches and Louis return.

"Great, let's go. That wall is going to keep moving and crush us. We need to get to the land bridge. Any questions?" Ellie asks the other animals.

"Ooh! Ooh!" A baby bird raised its wing.

"Yes?"

"When you drink water through your trunk, does it taste like boogers?"

Ellie answered best she could before moving on. "No... Well, sometimes. Let's move!"

Everyone listened and started following her. The entire village's journey to the landbridge was now beginning. But one can only hope that they'll make it soon before the moving wall reaches them.

*Meanwhile, with the A-Team*

Lighting struck and thunder rumbled loudly as the herd's little iceberg roughly rocked them side to side against the harsh waves being created by the storm.

"Just keep your eye on the horizon!" Manny shouted to the others while keeping his balance.

"I can't find the horizon!" Diego shouted back.

The iceberg they were on then got flipped over by the waves, sending them underwater again. When it was set right side up, a giant crab was now standing near them, causing the group to freak out.

"Holy crab!" Sid exclaimed.

The giant crab turns around and growls before it goes ahead and attacks Sid first. Sid tries to dodge it and run away, but due to the lack of room on the iceberg, he already ended up at a dead end.

"Leave him alone!" Redwood yelled as she ran in front of Sid protectively with her spear out.

The giant crab then froze in its tracks, not because of Redwood, but because of where the iceberg was leading them next. Sid and Redwood looked behind them to see that they were floating towards an enormous wave that pretty much was more of a wall of water.